Can anybody beat this? (3 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

As a long distance fan I can't do many matches per season. Since the start of 22/23 my record is this:

Cardiff (h) 0-0
Norwich (h) 2-4
Hull (h) 1-1
Watford (h) 2-2
Middlesbrough (h) 0-0
Luton 1-1
Sunderland (h) 0-0
Stoke (h) 0-0
Preston (h) 0-3
Cardiff (h) 1-2

No wins in 10, all at home bar one, over the course of two of our most successful seasons in our history. You couldn't make it up. My next two are Southampton (a) and Man U... fuck sake.

Interested to know, has anybody had a worse streak than this during their time as a City fan?
Go Away GIF

ajsccfc

I've got the opposite to the OP, I'm a season ticket holder but end up missing a few home games here and there and thanks to sheer luck I've not seen us lose a match in person since 2022, closest was the playoff final and that was technically a draw. If we beat Leeds it'll confirm I have some kind of voodoo powers so next home I can't make I'll let everyone know so you can get your money on the away win

skybluelee

I
I've got the opposite to the OP, I'm a season ticket holder but end up missing a few home games here and there and thanks to sheer luck I've not seen us lose a match in person since 2022, closest was the playoff final and that was technically a draw. If we beat Leeds it'll confirm I have some kind of voodoo powers so next home I can't make I'll let everyone know so you can get your money on the away win
FFS! Bet you don't have a 7 hour round trip to get to matches either do you?!

We should both attend the same game and see who has the greater mystical power.

Martw

As a long distance fan I can't do many matches per season. Since the start of 22/23 my record is this:

Cardiff (h) 0-0
Norwich (h) 2-4
Hull (h) 1-1
Watford (h) 2-2
Middlesbrough (h) 0-0
Luton 1-1
Sunderland (h) 0-0
Stoke (h) 0-0
Preston (h) 0-3
Cardiff (h) 1-2

No wins in 10, all at home bar one, over the course of two of our most successful seasons in our history. You couldn't make it up. My next two are Southampton (a) and Man U... fuck sake.

Interested to know, has anybody had a worse streak than this during their time as a City fan?

ST holder in Suffolk, a mixture of fixtures moves, family bereavements and issues have meant I have perhaps got to just over half of the home games this season. My only win was v Middlesbrough right at the start of the season. I can also add Norwich away. I couldn't make Mondays game and thought 3 points would be guaranteed!

blunted

My brother went every home match for over 70 years. Due to the 240 mile round trip and his reluctance to drive, he didn't get a season ticket for the last few years. We never seem to do well when he does go. Went to Cardiff match and will be there for the Leeds match. Uh Oh.

Users who are viewing this thread