CCFC Quiz about May (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

That was difficult - I manged just 2 out of the 8. (No Googling)
Back to school for me!

Esoterica

The new signing did for me. Spent my 3 minutes unsuccessfully trying to spell 'Allassani'. He was announced in May but signed from 1st June!

Rich

I can't see how the bloody hell it works. I tried typing my answer in the box, but couldn't see how to get onto the next question. Bloody SISU.

rob9872

Considering how much time and money I waste on City I know sod all!

Only 4/8 on this one, although some which had nothing to do with May! I thought being more recent I'd be better but there were some tough questions in there and I didn't manage 100% on any of the months.

Esoterica

I can't see how the bloody hell it works. I tried typing my answer in the box, but couldn't see how to get onto the next question. Bloody SISU.
When you click PLAY the Enter Answer box appears in its place. Type your answer there and if it's correct it will populate the answer column. If nothing happens you've either got bad spelling or a wrong answer so delete it and type something else.

Note that you don't need to enter the answers in the correct order so if you type in 'Víncenti' thinking it is the answer to question 1 you might get credit if that happens to be answer 4!

Sky Blue Harry H

3/8 - one was correct answer for the wrong question! - although I did go for JCH, but spelt his name incorrectly !

Sky Blue Harry H

When you click PLAY the Enter Answer box appears in its place. Type your answer there and if it's correct it will populate the answer column. If nothing happens you've either got bad spelling or a wrong answer so delete it and type something else.

Note that you don't need to enter the answers in the correct order so if you type in 'Víncenti' thinking it is the answer to question 1 you might get credit if that happens to be answer 4!

Sorry - being nosey - what do you do for a living out there, Eso? Loved that thread about the local footie stadium - brilliant stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread