Celebs you'd most like to punch (1 Viewer)

Vixen

Amy Winehouse - just for the fact this girl has major talent and she's wasting her life on drugs

Posh Spice - what is it with her? has a lovely family, lovely guy, loads of money yet still never smiles

Cat Deeley - can't stand her cheesy smiley face

Lorraine Kelly - like her show just can't stand the voice

BBC news presenters - ok not really celebs but they are so effin dull they need a punch

so which celeb(s) would you like to punch and why?

im-confused

Amy Winehouse - for the same reason

Hailey Williams - For not contributing to Paramore when they play live. She lip syncs and never helps the guys set up equipment.

Craig Bellamy!! - I think we all know why that is!

Christiano Ronaldo - Is there any one who doesn't want to slap him?

kg82

Dalziel counts with us lot, yes!

Venessa Feltz - anybody that's liked in the media or anybody that's in any way good looking she MUST have an opinion on and it's always negative! That and she just gets on my t*ts!

Vixen

I know what you mean about Callum Best, so smug saw him the other night on MTV he has to go without sex for 50 nights - whatever :evil:

Bianca Gascoigne - the girl who didn't want anything to do with Gazza cause he beat her mum up BUT still uses his name

Any politician just cause they are full of it. Hey anyone remember that time John Prescott punched that guy who threw the egg at him? haha now that was funny

Paris Hilton and any boy band member

Vixen

Channelle and Chantelle from past BB's god who cares? sod off you ain't even famous ffs!

Newspapers/Peaches Geldof - wow she got married and made first page of the news like wtf? there is fighting in Georgia and we are supposed to be more bothered about some posh tw*t

Bunnykins

I Must be Too nice I would'nt want to slap anyone :D

Well maybe some people in Everyday life maybe.

daveccfc

Pretty much everybody in a soap :)

jagman

The people who are famous for who there families are and not for the talent they possess eg Paris Hilton, Callum Best, the Geldof girls, the so called celeb's off Big Brother Jade goody, Chantelle etc. The people who waste their god given talent like Amy Winehouse, Britany Spears etc when other people with talent cannot get a break.

Jodiebuck37

The people who are famous for who there families are and not for the talent they possess eg Paris Hilton, Callum Best, the Geldof girls, the so called celeb's off Big Brother Jade goody, Chantelle etc. The people who waste their god given talent like Amy Winehouse, Britany Spears etc when other people with talent cannot get a break.

well said!! totally agree :)

oh and didier drogba... i CANT STAND him

he makes me so angry, hes just a cheat... actually... the whole chelsea team :) :) :)

suzoooooo

tara palmer tompkinson dont know why:D
paris hilton cause shes spoilt and too far up her own :evil:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread