Champions League (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Just about to switch on and would like to see Juve win if only for the legend Buffon

lifeskyblue

At any level you can't wait for the ball to come to you. Terrible 3rd goal to give away. Final over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Had a bloody fiver on Ronaldo to score 1st with a 3-1 win. 66/1. Absolute fucking wanking bastard fucking wankers!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Had a fiver on that and £2.50 on a straight 3-1 win at 25/1. Could've cashed out for £40 on 85mins but thought the red card had killed the game off and was safe with the 3-1 win. £400 in my hands and it was gone, just as quick as that!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Gotta say fair play to ronaldo, ive always said messi is the better player but can no longer argue with the stats and achievements of ronaldo.

Yep - but still makes me smile internally that it niggles Ronaldo that he isn't acclaimed as 'the outright footballing god' due to Messi. A small reason (though not the only) why I prefer Messi, the fact that he irks Ronaldo so much, whereas I've not seen it the other way round (although I may just have missed it).

CJ_covblaze

So happy to see Juve choke. Can't stand that lot. Horrible fans. Pure scum. Wish Buffon played for someone else tbh as he's a player I've admired.

Users who are viewing this thread