Champions league (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

i haven’t watched it for a while but blimey do they cheat Modric going over and the ultimate cheat Neymar who should have been sent off for diving

lifeskyblue

Some of the football breathtaking but the level of cheating is beyond belief.
Makes you glad we watch L2 journeymen week in/week out...or perhaps not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Am I the only one that thinks Michael Oliver got the penalty and red card decision right!?
Defo pen: Push in the back and a hooked leg around his hip.

Now the Red card, I'm not so sure about, Oliver certainly didn't gauge the gravitas of the occasion at that crucial moment, Buffon went OTT and was defo in the wrong, but a red card? A defo yellow though.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Defo pen: Push in the back and a hooked leg around his hip.

Now the Red card, I'm not so sure about, Oliver certainly didn't gauge the gravitas of the occasion at that crucial moment, Buffon went OTT and was defo in the wrong, but a red card? A defo yellow though.

I guess the Buffon incident is one of those we see happen so often and no red shown so it’s a surprise to see the ref show a red!
Saying that didn’t Hart catch Oliver with a head when protesting in the last couple of seasons and wasn’t sent off by him!?

clint van damme

Am I the only one that thinks Michael Oliver got the penalty and red card decision right!?

Just because it’s a fantastic tie that nobody wants to end and a ‘legendary’ player shouldn’t excuse a stupid tackle in the area and a player gobbing off!

Juventus have played on the very boundary of the rules, (that's putting it mildly), for years. I like Buffon but have no sympathy for him at all.

Users who are viewing this thread