Ched Evans signing for a League One Club... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVA

... For an unnamed League One club, press conference scheduled for tomorrow.

Oh god, surely not...

Last edited:

Evo1883

Lol , if it happens it happens , trust me ...he bangs in 20 goals from now until the end of the season , all our fas will lovehim ...because thats football

Evo1883

i wouldnt want it morally , but on football alone it would be a great signing , either way i doubt it would be us as our owners have a proud history of doing the right thing ;)

stupot07

If that happens I'm ringing up for a refund on my +2 ST's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

He's a good man, fell foul of the wrong women and served his punishment for it in this life and the next.

I would welcome him anyday.

kg82

I don't think they'd do it again to be honest. And I wouldn't welcome him, like a number of supporters. Served his time but no, not at my club... Sorry.

Evo1883

Comparing a Pedo to Ched Evans, you're pathetic.

How Many went to Plymouth game and contributed towards a child killers wage? Get your heads out your arse.
You could argue that he didnt intend to kill a child or anybody , that he is not a bad person just made a weong decision that will plague his life and the fanily of the victims forever , and then there is ched evans that chose to rape a women

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

You could argue that he didnt intend to kill a child or anybody , that he is not a bad person just made a weong decision that will plague his life and the fanily of the victims forever , and then there is ched evans that chose to rape a women

No he had sex with an intoxicated women who followed him out of her taxi, into his hotel, all on her own, and consented for sex. But she was so drunk she never remembered any of it. That's her words in court. Jimmy Saville and Ched Evans don't belong in the same sentence.

You're nit picking at best.

kg82

Comparing a Pedo to Ched Evans, you're pathetic.

How Many went to Plymouth game and contributed towards a child killers wage? Get your heads out your arse.

You mean a paedo to a convicted rapist? Erm, yeah, I'm comparing them. Maybe you should get your head out your arse.

Evo1883

No he had sex with an intoxicated women who followed him out of her taxi, into his hotel, all on her own, and consented for sex. But she was so drunk she never remembered any of it. That's her words in court. Jimmy Saville and Ched Evans don't belong in the same sentence.

You're nit picking at best.
Oh i agree im talking about ross mackormack or whatever his surname is

Evo1883

You mean a paedo to a convicted rapist? Erm, yeah, I'm comparing them. Maybe you should get your head out your arse.
I dont know mate if you can compare a man who ruined the lives of countless young victims to a man who raped a women , both wrong but its like comparing a man who murdered one person to adolf hitler

skybluetony176

He's a good man, fell foul of the wrong women and served his punishment for it in this life and the next.

I would welcome him anyday.

I suggest you do some research on how difficult it is to obtain a rape conviction. I believe it's also the hardest conviction to have overturned due to the strength of any rape conviction.

kg82

Then you simply are a pathetic wrongun.

Take your head out your arse mate, simple as that.

Are you joking? This seems like a bad joke. I'm not being pathetic at all. I'm being moral and ethical... Seems a foreign idea to most.

Evo1883

End of the day , its just best that we dont sign ched evans which we wont , or any jimmy savilles or adolf hitlers .

Nick

Administrator
It isn't us.... Although for some reason people will still find it a way to have a go at the club I bet?

ccfcway

It isn't us.... Although for some reason people will still find it a way to have a go at the club I bet?

"Tim Fisher assures me Coventry City FC are not the League One club interested in signing Ched Evans"

The PR machine at it again
:)

skybluebeduff

We probably couldn't afford him anyway, our activity with Pennington and Madine suggests that we aren't looking to do too much business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread