Chelsea are a joke of a club (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Lampard back ? Why on earth bother. They may as well have stuck with whom they had until the end of the season . He's a better manager than Lampard will ever be .
They are clearly desperate beyond all reason. Who on earth is stupid enough to take that job. Lots I should think.

rob9872

Couldn't care less about them. Bought the league just like Blackburn, Man City and probably Newcastle will. In 100 years the only big clubs that will stand the test of time are United and Liverpool and I couldn't give a fk them either.

Sky Blue Pete

Couldn't care less about them. Bought the league just like Blackburn, Man City and probably Newcastle will. In 100 years the only big clubs that will stand the test of time are United and Liverpool and I couldn't give a fk them either.
And the mighty sky blues

Boosh

Think they’ll win the league in the next few years with that team

Brighton Sky Blue

Lampard back ? Why on earth bother. They may as well have stuck with whom they had until the end of the season . He's a better manager than Lampard will ever be .
They are clearly desperate beyond all reason. Who on earth is stupid enough to take that job. Lots I should think.

I wouldn’t call it stupid to be collecting a big lottery win after 6 months in the job. Very lucrative, getting sacked.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

There are some badly run clubs in the Premier of which them and Everton are the 2 worst.It just seems people with money lose all sence of business when in charge of a football club. If the wheels fell off a little bit earlier they would have had a religation battle on their hands.

Sick Boy

Absolutely loving the state they’re in. Cunts.
Aren't they yet another club owned by an American?
I saw a clip of the Wrexham owners going on about how they found the concept of promotion and relegation in football fascinating - the less involvement Americans have in the game, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread