Christmas presents sorted (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Struggling to think of what you fancy for Christmas or for the other half. Don't worry the sky blues have you covered.

From the creators of passed gifts such as Screen wash

Introducing the Sky blues bath set (for showers not bath). Treat your self or a loved one to this fabulous Shampoo and shower gel set with handy face towel. Yours for a only £15

Captain Dart

Any rebranded screen wash?

pusbccfc

Shocking. The quality looks terrible.

Bearing in mind the lynx ones go for about £4...

Marty

They couldn't even be bothered to put the bottles in straight for the photo shoot.

Nick

Administrator
Can't see an issue, they will sell a few. Better to be trying to sell things like this than nothing at all :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Have they bought a funnel and some bottles and used the last of the screen wash

ccfcway

Can't see an issue, they will sell a few. Better to be trying to sell things like this than nothing at all :)

some of the training stuff and gifts are quality (I love the gnome !!!).

This however is shocking. A flannel with a bit of paper wrapped around it with a ccfc logo on it, and 2 bottles, which will be no better than Lynx, which can be bought at the £1 shop.

I have to say that whilst I mocked it last year, I would prefer the screen wash from santa !!

Nick

Administrator
some of the training stuff and gifts are quality (I love the gnome !!!).

This however is shocking. A flannel with a bit of paper wrapped around it with a ccfc logo on it, and 2 bottles, which will be no better than Lynx, which can be bought at the £1 shop.

I have to say that whilst I mocked it last year, I would prefer the screen wash from santa !!

Well yeah, I wouldn't buy it personally.

Screenwash is more practical.

Just Sport will have probably found a supplier in China or somewhere who can do it and print different boxes for each of the clubs they do:

0023250_shower-gift-set.jpeg

0023201_shower-gift-set.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread