City fans not as friendly at Brentford as at Sixfields? (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Was not at the game today but just had a text that Mr Fisher had beer thrown at him by City fans in a pub in Brentford lucky to get out apparantly and looked petrified. Can anyone confirm this and by the way I hate the guy but wouldn't condone violence against him.

Sky Blue Pete

So he can destroy a 130 year old community organisation but we should doff our caps and mind our p's and q's. He's had it coming if it's happened

bigfatronssba

RegTheDonk

If true, hope it was a plastic glass.

If this is an attempt to bond with the fans by having a pint with them, what a clot, especially if some of them may have had a few too many. Many fans whom have probably not gone to Sixfields - inevitable that some would take the opportunity to tell him what they think to his face.

Covstu

I think people are 'breaking' now, we have been very polite about the whole process, we really let this whole thing happen to us with little come back but people are now starting to lose the rag and it will be a matter of time before some 'real' action kicks off!!

thaiskyblue

I think people are 'breaking' now, we have been very polite about the whole process, we really let this whole thing happen to us with little come back but people are now starting to lose the rag and it will be a matter of time before some 'real' action kicks off!!
agreed and the team are lagging now too.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If true, hope it was a plastic glass.

If this is an attempt to bond with the fans by having a pint with them, what a clot, especially if some of them may have had a few too many. Many fans whom have probably not gone to Sixfields - inevitable that some would take the opportunity to tell him what they think to his face.

They certainly did that by all accounts.

shmmeee

People are either going to give up or do something stupid. I may be looking for patterns that aren't there, but the Sisu Out photo last week, now this, people are getting braver...

tonyok

I got beer thrown over me at the Arsenal half time sing along...no issues. Anyway I would doubt that TF would go anywhere near a pub on match day...no one is that stupid!

WestEndAgro

I got beer thrown over me at the Arsenal half time sing along...no issues. Anyway I would doubt that TF would go anywhere near a pub on match day...no one is that stupid!

Well some are stupid enough to go go Sixfields and defend all things SISU, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Buster

Didn't see it, didn't hear anything of it before this post.

Either way, no one can condone this behaviour, surely.

I bet most of us aren't liked much by our customers now and again, but wouldn't want them to go throwing things at us?
I try and listen to my customers and give them what I think the're looking for . If you do that you have a successful business and uneventful pleasant pub visits!

stgeorge1966

Was in the pub when it happened Fisherand Waggott pulled up outside. Tim walked into pub about 20 Cov fans inside, labeled us as the best fans in the world, walked out of toilet to a rendition of we want Sisu out, then beer and a stool was thrown at him..

letsallsingtogether

It wasn't me I couldn't make it today.

But I dream't that I did it, does that count.:whistle:

TurkeyTrot

Was in the pub when it happened Fisherand Waggott pulled up outside. Tim walked into pub about 20 Cov fans inside, labeled us as the best fans in the world, walked out of toilet to a rendition of we want Sisu out, then beer and a stool was thrown at him..

If that's what happened then it was wrong. Plain and simple. Regardless of how we feel as fans absolutely nothing can excuse any sort of intimidation or violence towards anyone from SISU.

lifelongcityfan

excellent...hopefully he will think twice about entering a pub again...perhaps he should try one 35 miles away from where city are playing next time!!

Users who are viewing this thread