City players (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

Just a thought but what would happen if all the sky blues player said no to the move to Northampton would anything be done then ??????

sky_blue_up_north

They won't because they have families to take care of, which is fair enough in my view. The are professionals and play for the highest bidder.

ccfchandsy

But surely on there money they could afford a couple of months with out getting paid they must have savings and other clubs would be circling too

Andyb47

If they did go on strike They will probably be sacked on breach of contract, its a shame any of them signed to them for this current season

ccfc92

But surely on there money they could afford a couple of months with out getting paid they must have savings and other clubs would be circling too

i get what your saying, but say the majority of them are on 2k a week, they might have a car thats 500 per month, then rent/mortage is 1k+, plus living costs etc... and paying their agents, I assume they do?

my point is people live in comparison to what they earn, so if they lost that pay, they may be in financial trouble themselves.

how would we all suffer if we lost a couple of months wages?

Users who are viewing this thread