citybid £500,000 for le fondre (1 Viewer)

ccfc1973

according to todays star (i know not a great source) we have had a bid of £500,000 for le fondre turned down by rotherham

Nonleagueherewecome

If Juke or Sammy go it could be possible..but I'd be surprised, even then. Maybe if they both go.

skyblue_rich

Even if we did sell both of them, sisu wouldn't reinvest it in the squad, it would be used to keep the club alive for a few more months

Paxman II

As it is clear we hardly have money in the pot and AT's budget is entirely based on the restraints he has been given plus what players go then it could mean we have enquired but 500K?...well that's simply factious. May even be agent speak in order to beef up clubs interest.

cloughie

According to reports they turned down 1.5 million this week, so 500,000 will be a waste of time

pusbccfc

I think if we bought him in it would build a little hype round the club, any signing would tbh...

SkyBluePryce

100% u could, wesley brown was 1million, a champions league winner or a league 2 player. unless thorn sees something in some one or if he adds something to the squad, in terms of being 'the missing piece'

CovisGod

A 31-year old defender with a history of injuries sold on the cheap to one of the manager's ex-players. Not exactly the same.

Is the correct answer for three points :claping hands:

We spent a mill on Juke didnt we ? In my opinion Le Fondre for 500k-1m would be good business

rob9872

£500k will be about right. Probably a few add ons based on promotion which will never be realised if he signs for us.

Millers

What a load of rubbish.

No bid, and another terrible rumour. If what papers and other fans would say he would be in pre-season with 17 other clubs and 12 more would be signing him. :claping hands:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Per the accounts there was a total of £986400 to be paid out for new transfer fees after 31/05/10 and we only purchased Platt & Jutkiewicz after 31/05/10 the rest were on free transfers. I think it was reported that Platt cost £50K so that puts Juke at £936K

Great_Expectations

Would be a great signing, but as eveyone else has already said I doubt the validility of this rumour.

My heart wants it to be true, my head says its not.

TommyAtkins

Le Fondre is out of contract at Rotherham and refusing to sign a new contract. His price will fall and is highly unlikely to be anywhere near the £1.5 million Rotherham reportedly want for him

sky blue john

Typical Sisu expect something for nothing. What I don't understand why bother if we can't pay a fee. What a bunch of muppets we have in charge.

Lord_Nampil

Also a bid was made from what I heard as I said earlier I do think it's referring to the 1.5 million bid rather than the 500k bid!

Il Pirata

So we offered zero for a player who isn't out of contract and who scored 50 goals in the last two seasons.

This wasn't made up at all.

rob9872

Quality again aj :)

I think all your 'likes' are from me ya sarcy git :)

Users who are viewing this thread