Clarke ruled out for tomorrow night (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Jordan Clarke has just confirmed on twitter that he is still injured and won't be playing tomorrow night

rob9872

I understand they're looking to get 90 minutes out of Deegan and I assume Dunn will be in goal. No doubt the remainder will probably be kids.

from a purely selfish point of view, I'm not going tonight and then away for a few days from Thursday evening so I was hoping for a few more first teamers, as I'll miss the Norwich friendly. Nevermind, guess I'll have to wait to see the new-look side against Leicester.

Are many of you coming over to Leamington tomorrow?

Pigeon

Im up for Leamington tomorrow. Is it more a team of youngsters against Chesterfield tonight?

MatthewWallis

I would've thought it would more of a stronger team against a league one side rather than playing a strong team tomorrow

CovScott88

It'll be a pretty strong side tonight, then the youngsters plus the likes of Deegan tomorrow I would have thought. Especially as we will be playing a strong side against Norwich on Saturday.
AT has already said that Richard Wood and Conor Thomas will be starting tonight aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread