Club just called me (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Chasing up a response to our conversation in January as to why i hadnt renewed and had stopped buying tickets lately, tried to do a deal with me on a ticket until the end of the season.

Appreciate the club having the yank team of marketers trying to generate funds but id say this tactic puts the theory we have imminent investment to bed.

Pigeon

I gave up phone conversations with the club as I can never get through to anyone.
Guess it's all those people wanting the managers job; that jose mourinho is awful chatty! :D

CovInEssex

If their willing to do a 'deal' it tells me they arn't too bothered about the money, they just want a few people up there!

stay_up_skyblues

It suggests to me they are willing to sell tickets on the mega cheap to get stay away fans up there and grab every penny they can to keep us afloat.

I have actually been paying on the gate so they wernet to know i wasn't a stay away but it seems they need to get some money in asap, i do hope its just a club using a different marketing approach but after the Connor Thomas deal im not so sure.

Disorganised1

Are you sure they weren't asking you to play ?

Users who are viewing this thread