Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Club Shop - Eddie Bear

We'll_live_and_die

Super Moderator
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
8,094
Reaction score
2,191
Just got the email with marketing stuff for Christmas.

Who the Duck is Eddie Bear?

Our Mascot is SKY BLUE SAM.
 
I don't think he's meant to be a replacement, it's more nobody wants to buy something just titled 'bear'.
 
Listen I can't moan about
1) The Manager
2) The Players
3) Playing in Northampton
4) The price of Season Tickets
5) The price of Tickets in General
6) How crap our Squad is
7) The CEO
8) The MD
9) The quality of football
10) The tiny crowds
11) The poor atmosphere
12) The shaky posession stats
13) How close we are to the bottom of the league.

So let me moan about the Bear for gods sake.
 
Listen I can't moan about
1) The Manager
2) The Players
3) Playing in Northampton
4) The price of Season Tickets
5) The price of Tickets in General
6) How crap our Squad is
7) The CEO
8) The MD
9) The quality of football
10) The tiny crowds
11) The poor atmosphere
12) The shaky posession stats
13) How close we are to the bottom of the league.

So let me moan about the Bear for gods sake.

Fair enough! I'm going with 'people standing by the exits in injury time' until our form drops.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom