Club Shop/fire sale ?? (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

anyone else get the impression that the club are desperately trying to shift all there stock.. was in there earlier and bloke had bought a couple of shirts and wanted 87 on the back and the girl said they had run out of number 7s and wouldn't be getting anymore in..

surley cant be hard to source numbers for shirts or are they just not bothering..also surprised they have reduced the new shirts so quickly

Greggs

January Sales?
Regarding the number 7, maybe the style is changing next season and to purchase numbers would involve a large bulk buy to justify cost. Being so late in the season i could not imagine a HUGE demand for shirt printing. Times is hard!

Last edited:

covcity4life

hope thats not the case!

they said they always have deals this time of year but i cant remember if thats true

makes sense to get rid of last years home/away kits completley

hopefully its jsut a case of 10 shirts sold for 20 is better than 3 sold for 20

stupot07

anyone else get the impression that the club are desperately trying to shift all there stock.. was in there earlier and bloke had bought a couple of shirts and wanted 87 on the back and the girl said they had run out of number 7s and wouldn't be getting anymore in..

surley cant be hard to source numbers for shirts or are they just not bothering..also surprised they have reduced the new shirts so quickly

Ran out of number 7's? Has there been a surge on David Bell shirts?

Covboy84

It's the red number seven that goes with the 87 top that they have ran out of tried to get one a few weeks back

Astute

They knew Bell wouldn't play a lot as usual so never bothered getting any 7's

ajsccfc

The sale is on all the things specific to this season like replica kit and training gear. If it was everything it'd be a different story.

torchomatic

ohitsaidwalker king power

Maybe the run on the number 7 has something to do with the 7 deadly sins and our owners corporate raison d'etra?

• Pride- Too proud to admit they have got it wrong so many times?
  • Vanity- Ken Deluded step forward?
  • Envy- Of Doncaster's rental agreement?
  • Gluttony- CEO's undoubted love of fine wine and dining?
  • Lust- ing after a 'franchise' player?
  • Anger- At Coventry City Council must be immeasurable right now?
  • Greed- nuff said?
  • Sloth- see above

Unless things have changed since I left the game, you used to have to buy the numbers from the Football League in bulk and they were not cheap.

torchomatic

covey1987

Must admit I am surprised at the selling off of away shirts cos these normally run for two years! With home kit just for one season. Not reading too much into it though.

dick turpin

They really are giving stuff away,i only paid £2 for the Green n Black away top...£2!!!
Going to send to my sister in New York,her 3rd away top.
FA Cup dvds £1.50,key rings 50p, loads and loads of tacky little things.Happy days

oh Yes and 3 very nice tickets to the Crew game

come on you Blue Boys

dongonzalos

They really are giving stuff away,i only paid £2 for the Green n Black away top...£2!!!
Going to send to my sister in New York,her 3rd away top.
FA Cup dvds £1.50,key rings 50p, loads and loads of tacky little things.Happy days

oh Yes and 3 very nice tickets to the Crew game

come on you Blue Boys

Day light robbery

Baginton

on the way to the game wednesday was a mum and son walking away from the ground, with 3 x ccfc shopping bags and all three bags were bursting haha

dunno if they went to the match, it was about 7:30 so guess not, but the both looked happpy :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread