Cody Gone - Now signed for Gillingham! (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

i just think this is the start of things to come anyhow , i didnt rate cody but with a squad already thin of experience , i feel we couldve kept him until january , if clarke gets injured then what , we just going to rely on youth the same way we did when we were relegated from the championship

torchomatic

ajsccfc

They still have their digital version of teletext though right? It's the old-school giant pixel version that's gone I think. Ah, heady days of Digitizer (SNES CHEATS, page 2/8) and Bamboozle. We've been spoiled with our internets and our iPods.

wingy

They still have their digital version of teletext though right? It's the old-school giant pixel version that's gone I think. Ah, heady days of Digitizer (SNES CHEATS, page 2/8) and Bamboozle. We've been spoiled with our internets and our iPods.

Unfortunately another example of how the Digital Is a failure in comparison to analogue .Like the latest incarnation of BBC TV sports news section and all the chopping and changing to go through the menu's.

Anyone know how much we paid for him? Surely if Gillingham were that keen he could have commanded a modest transfer fee. No doubt Cody will be pocketing a nice little signing on fee instead!

Evo1883

Anyone know how much we paid for him? Surely if Gillingham were that keen he could have commanded a modest transfer fee. No doubt Cody will be pocketing a nice little signing on fee instead!

contract terminated at ccfc ,so free

RoboCCFC90

£400K when we signed him from Delia Smith..

hill83

Unfortunately another example of how the Digital Is a failure in comparison to analogue .Like the latest incarnation of BBC TV sports news section and all the chopping and changing to go through the menu's.

I can't let this one lie. How is digital a failure in comparison to analogue!? Pop the wireless on granddad.

wingy

I can't let this one lie. How is digital a failure in comparison to analogue!? Pop the wireless on granddad.
I'm just a Fuddy duddy who can't express /Interpret the whole debate ,however I don't find the current models as fluid say from page to page ,fast forward etc ,It seems to me you have to continually go back to menu's rather than flip a page or scroll through those pages at F/F pace.

covcity4life

I'm just a Fuddy duddy who can't express /Interpret the whole debate ,however I don't find the current models as fluid say from page to page ,fast forward etc ,It seems to me you have to continually go back to menu's rather than flip a page or scroll through those pages at F/F pace.

use the internet!!!!!!!!!!

bigfatronssba

<p>

Try using an indoor antenna and you'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread