Completed all current player transfers (1 Viewer)

S

skyblue2k

From mr appletons statement

This has seemingly been endorsed by the Football League who have completed all current player registrations in the name of Holdings.

This bit is confusing

wingy

This has seemingly been endorsed by the Football League who have completed all current player registrations in the name of Holdings.

This bit is confusing

Sounds like a recent change last summer possibly??

Skybluesquirrel

This bit is confusing

I missed that bit of the statement, but looks as though I was right when suggesting that all of the players contracts that were in CCFC Ltd were in fact moved over to CCFC Holdings Ltd and that had to have taken place during last summers transfer window.

Ive put a new post up here on the golden share here if anyone wants to have a read.

http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/rejoice-we-have-found-the-golden-share/

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I missed that bit of the statement, but looks as though I was right when suggesting that all of the players contracts that were in CCFC Ltd were in fact moved over to CCFC Holdings Ltd and that had to have taken place during last summers transfer window.

Ive put a new post up here on the golden share here if anyone wants to have a read.

http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/rejoice-we-have-found-the-golden-share/

As I've asked on another thread if someone bought Ltd with the rightb to play in the league holdings no right would the players contracts be void because their right to ply their trade has been removed?

wingy

And surely the FL will/do take a dim view of being Used /duped in this charade as would a judge .....................Maybe Administrator??:(

wingy

But maybe the FL should have checked their records re ownership / GS before approving transfers / contractse etc

would they know that they were going to be Complicit in a scam to outwit a council and charity in a wrangle over a legally binding lease.:confused:

TheRoyalScam

Or it could be construed that 'all current players registrations are in (Holdings)'.

For example: David Bell's original registration could have been with Ltd, but was changed to (Holdings) when he agreed a new contract. Didn't SISU have a series of offering new and longer contracts a couple of seasons ago, to protect their long term assets?

James Smith

The golden share and player registrations have to be in the same company.

So based on this I'm worried that the GS was in a different place to the Registrations and we'll be hauled over the coals for this.

Flying Fokker

One of my concerns is the timescales. I think this could fall in to SISU hands because they have had time to hatch this cunning plan. Surely any prospective purchaser could influence timescales?

Grendel

So based on this I'm worried that the GS was in a different place to the Registrations and we'll be hauled over the coals for this.

The suggestion is the league sanctioned it and this gives holdings beneficial licence to the football registration entitlement.

James Smith

The suggestion is the league sanctioned it and this gives holdings beneficial licence to the football registration entitlement.
Yeah but the worrying question is when it happened even if it was done with blessing from the league. If it was after the end of the season then we'd probably be alright but if it was before, then we fielded players that potentially had a third party owner in Holdings.
:facepalm:

bigfatronssba

Surely the club had to give a reason for transfering the registrations?

wingy

Yeah but the worrying question is when it happened even if it was done with blessing from the league. If it was after the end of the season then we'd probably be alright but if it was before, then we fielded players that potentially had a third party owner in Holdings.
:facepalm:

Can only assume it was last summer along with the late books??

rupert_bear

As i understand it the FL treat all subsideries of clubs as the same and as we have seen if one bit goes into admin. the ten point deduction rule comes in, i suspect many if not all clubs have a number of off shoots. Personlly I don't think Holdings or Ltd makes a lot of difference at the moment but it might if Ltd ends in someone elses hands hence the hint from Paul Appleton that it might end up in court.

the rumpo kid

but if holdings doesnt have a club where will those players be playing, maybe a chance foe who ever ends up owning LTD to re-nigociate some contracts and let a few more go without haveing to pay those contracts up ! ie bell end.

Sky Blues

Bump. Another interesting read SB Squirrel.

Users who are viewing this thread