Cook's Question (1 Viewer)

Hey guys. As you may know, i now have a radio show on Hillz FM called Sports Lounge, which has now changed its time slot to 10-11 AM on Thursdays. I have also introduced a new feature called 'Cook's Question'. This segment involves asking my Twitter followers, Facebook Friends etc. a sports related question. I would then read those tweets/posts out on my show and then also give my answer. However, not a lot of people have taken part so i was wondering if any of yous would like to participate. This is a weekly thing but of course you dont have to post every week, only for the ones that apply to you. For example, this weeks question is 'What was the 1st football game you went to and what was the most memorable moment?'. If you wanna get involved, leave your answer below. Please be aware your comment could be used on the show so if you dont want it to be read out, please say so. Thanks for your help

CJ_covblaze

Everton at home in 1991. Can't remember much as I was only two!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Cook's Question eh? :thinking about:

How do stop my soufflé's from going flat?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Seriously now though..........
I also do a radio show for our local hospital radio (ex BBC) so I know how difficult it is to fill slots. Anyway, my first game was against Hull in 1964. I was eleven at the time. Brought up in kids homes and one Saturday, the main guy in the home said he'd been given some free tickets to see the game - who would like to go? I went along just for the experience. Loved it. I think it ended up a 2-2 draw.

Users who are viewing this thread