Countinho clearly off side (1 Viewer)

stupot07

How did Wilson play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

speedie87

Looked out his depth to be honest didn't get much service but his close control wasn't good enough.

Also against premier league players he looked a bit small!

Nathccfc

I thought it was offside as soon as i seen it! However, its obvious even the pros don't even know what the rule is at the minute; not one Bournmouth player had their hands up appealing it.

Have to agree, i thought Callum looked out of his depth, but lets hope he adapts to it. His pace seems to not be that much of a factor in the premier league, overall quality of the premier league shows when you consider some people were touting Wilson to be the next England star..

ccfcway

Wilson was very quiet, as was his strike partner. Daniels and Surman looked decent for Bournemouth.

Macca

Bournemouth played decent, think they will be ok. Wilson, (apologies for not calling him Callum as I'm not on personal terms ) looked well off the level required. Like many others he will either get it in time or drop back to Chamionshop. It's a different world up there as plenty of other players and teams have found

Terry Gibson's perm

He needs to score a goal in the next couple of weeks or it could be a long season, he will only get 1 chance a game is he is lucky and I am not sure he is a good enough finisher to make that count.

stupot07

Thanks. I always thought he lacks a good enough touch to really make it in the Prem. pace will take you so far but defenders don't give you time, you either need to hit it first time or have instant control. Hopefully he'll improve hIs first touch and start to make an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlueSid

If he struggles on poor service this season that will probably mean his chance of a big move has gone. He may never get another. Savvy players always take the big move when it comes.

I think Bournemouth will struggle once the novelty wears off and teams work them out. It will be a pity if Wilson doesn't get that big money move as City stand to gain a substantial slice of it.

Users who are viewing this thread