Court Case Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

appleton will call in sick

i gave the guy a clean slate but msut admit im vexed at his lack of communication

when will thigns get better for this club????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe tommrow!:p

WFC

Hope the outcome turns out to be for the best for you guys. Problem is I'm not entirely sure what 'the best' would look like.

SkyblueBazza

Hope the outcome turns out to be for the best for you guys. Problem is I'm not entirely sure what 'the best' would look like.

The clock turns back to 1987 & John Sillett quickly rebuilds the squad with the right players & te right investment. This leads to us being well prepared to gain a slot in Europe when the English ban finishes...& we go on to conquer Europe & sell-out our new 50000 stadium week in-week out, arriving at today where we are treble-winners for the third time! And players are falling over each other to join us, even offering to play for whatever we will pay them...& the ticket prices are £10-25 &...I'm going stop there. I need to go get a handkerchief to dry my eyes.

Nonleagueherewecome

According to one regular poster, it would almost certainly be "better than all the rest".

Nonleagueherewecome

The clock turns back to 1987 & John Sillett quickly rebuilds the squad with the right players & te right investment. This leads to us being well prepared to gain a slot in Europe when the English ban finishes...& we go on to conquer Europe & sell-out our new 50000 stadium week in-week out, arriving at today where we are treble-winners for the third time! And players are falling over each other to join us, even offering to play for whatever we will pay them...& the ticket prices are £10-25 &...I'm going stop there. I need to go get a handkerchief to dry my eyes.

Yeah, summat like that. Add in Lee Hurst never getting his career ended by Bobby Gould's pre-season assault course because we're never desperate enough to reappoint him, and I'm sold :)

deanocity3

Thats why woolies went bust because sillett said they not shopping there anymore but were going to Harrods

S

skyblue2k

@Lesreidpolitics: I'll be tweeting & reporting live 2m on big day for #CCFC with long-awaited administrator's report - as & when news breaks

ccfcway

@Lesreidpolitics: I'll be tweeting & reporting live 2m on big day for #CCFC with long-awaited administrator's report - as & when news breaks

dont waste your time Les,

It will be adjourned or any outcome not in SISU's favour will be appealed and we will be back in court anyway

Skyblueweeman

appleton will call in sick

i gave the guy a clean slate but msut admit im vexed at his lack of communication

We have surely the most convoluted and complex ownership/stadium issues in world football right now?? If he's spent his time trying to get to the bottom of that and it results in a brighter future for our club, I don't give a toss that he's not let us know what he's up to. Imagine all the threads, postulation, speculation and conspiracy theories that you've seen on here in the past 4-5 weeks. He's hopefully getting to the bottom of that.

Let's see what tomorrow brings eh?

WM

ccfcway

We have surely the most convoluted and complex ownership/stadium issues in world football right now?? If he's spent his time trying to get to the bottom of that and it results in a brighter future for our club, I don't give a toss that he's not let us know what he's up to. Imagine all the threads, postulation, speculation and conspiracy theories that you've seen on here in the past 4-5 weeks. He's hopefully getting to the bottom of that.

Let's see what tomorrow brings eh?

WM

pretty sure the 2 year farce at pompy is worse

deanocity3

Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world sky blues survive?
All I know is the way I feel.
When it's real, I keep it alive.
The road is long, there are mountains in our way,
But we climb a step every day.

Please lifts us up where we belong,
Where the phoenix rise
On a mountain high.
Please lifts us up where we belong,
Far from the world below,
Up where the clear winds blow.

Are you mad it was only £6 for the Cup Final in 87, you would have a riot on your hands with £10 tickets :)

Will the winners of the court case be holding an open top bus ride around the streets of Coventry with 250,000 delighted fans or am I 26 years out?

wingy

Don't expect anything positive from the administrator, more delays.

Would'nt involve confusion with the FL muddying the waters over an error that may need clarifying ,possibly through legal means would it ,or that the FLhave indeed given Sisu permiisssion to play outside the Conurbation?

Users who are viewing this thread