Cov Kits for Pes 2019 (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Thanks for this. We used your designs last year on my son's PS4. Will use at Christmas when he gets it...

hill83

Legend. I had a play about trying to make it yesterday put gave up after 30 minutes.

ajsccfc

I was wondering how it'd look with the collar but that works really well. Plus the away colours makes it look like he's being mummified from the feet up

Alkhen

look great - how long do they take you to put together?

Might have to go and buy the game now!

As in make the kits or put them into the game?

It only takes a few mins to import all the pictures then you just need to add them to a team you want to overwrite. I chose Rotherham but you could use one of the fake teams.

ajsccfc

While having to edit everything in can be a slog, the best part is that you've got free reign too. I ended up with about six different Cov teams from various time periods in a recent PES, all with kits to match and obviously Marcus Hall rated as 90 overall.

Dazmataz

Torn as whether or not to get this year's game. I thought for the most part it was a great game, however the finishing was very poor, goalkeepers saved everything or shots sailing past the post too often. What do people make of this year's edition?

Alkhen

While having to edit everything in can be a slog, the best part is that you've got free reign too. I ended up with about six different Cov teams from various time periods in a recent PES, all with kits to match and obviously Marcus Hall rated as 90 overall.

Yeah man, I get why people love Fifa as its good to go out of the box but its all locked in and they still make mistakes which you cant rectify.

importing the whole Premier League only took 5 mins on PS4, amazing really

will try and make some retro kits at some point

Alkhen

Torn as whether or not to get this year's game. I thought for the most part it was a great game, however the finishing was very poor, goalkeepers saved everything or shots sailing past the post too often. What do people make of this year's edition?

Im really enjoying the feel of the game this year. Plays lovely in my opinion just a bit cheesed off they havent given the Master League a massive overhaul.

I havent played the computer yet and have mainly been on the MyClub mode, despite being battered on more than one occasion its not felt unfair

covcity4life

great offer but must be a catch. they probably charge you if you dont go 12 months, or make it hard to cancel after 3

Nick

Administrator
That is a good offer as it works out at £24.99. They must be getting it dirt cheap / free to give it away which is a bit worrying for the game.

Pes 2019 - cheapest after that is about £34 so well worth it!

Alkhen

Can't be right surely, are you locked in for a year at £24 every 3 months or something?

if it is £24 you could get it and take it directly to CEX and they would give you £36 cash or £40 credit :D

I paid £34 in sainsburys day one.

Sky Blue Harry H

So - pretty realistic, if comparing to real CCFC team?!

torchomatic

Brilliant offer. I buy him the MOTD mag most weeks anyway, so that is a bargain as we get PES19 on PS4 chucked in for nowt.

Terry_dactyl

Is it worth forking out for the upgraded ‘ultimate’/‘legend’ (or whatever they’re called) editions of PES?

Alkhen

Is it worth forking out for the upgraded ‘ultimate’/‘legend’ (or whatever they’re called) editions of PES?

Depends if you are planning on playing on the MyClub online mode. all the extras are for that. I went for the standard edition and am doing OK in MyClub as they have made the better players a bit easier to get hold of this year.

That said it would be nice to have the added in game currency and player contracts every week that you get in the legend ed.

upload_2018-9-7_10-17-56.png

GaryJones

Jesus I'm getting old - I have not got a clue what any of you lot are talking about!
Bring back Subbuteo
upload_2018-9-7_16-27-43.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread