Coventry Ball Boys @ Bradford (1 Viewer)

Qwerty70

You have may have noticed 3 Ccfc ball boys in front of our fans @ Bradford. These were lads that were no longer required after we moved out of the Ricoh, gutting if you are 12 and have waited 5 years to be old enough.
Thanks to the Trust and in particular CJ the 3 lads all got opportunity to be a ball boy on Saturday.
CJ has contacted every club in the league in an attempt to create opportunities for all the no longer required ball boy / girls throughout the season. Massive thanks to CJ for his efforts and well done to the trust for helping the youngsters.

mark82

Well done CJ. Genuine question - do we not use our own ball boys at Northampton? Bad if that is the case.

Florence1898

Another ridiculous decision by Fisher, he is really not in touch with the fans or people of Cov. He needs to go, as always in the background focusing on stirring rather than developing.

I was at the front in my wheelchair and noticed these boys. Absolute disgrace and JS and TF should hang their heads in shame.

If the League 1 clubs have agreed to let our ball boys and girls do their duties at our away games I think that is very telling as to the esteem that SISU/Otium are held by their fellow League 1 clubs. Would be interesting to know as to how TF is received in away boardrooms and as well, how many directors of visiting clubs attend NTFC,

letsallsingtogether

So that is what they really feel about Cov fans utter disgrace.
For that alone tney should fuck off.
And they are the ones who slag off the trust with the help of a few on here for not helping the local supporters. Scummers

ccfc92

I agree, they should have put a bus on for them and some dinner

I can't quite work out if this is sarcasm or not.

If not, do you really think this an acceptable way the club treats young employees/fans?

CJ_covblaze

I'm awaiting a reply from the club as to whether the decision has been reversed. IIRC the girls and boys weren't given the option of doing the role at Sixfields. They were just told they weren't needed.

Just got off the phone with a very nice bloke called Tony at Port Vale. We can take a few there and "he's going to make the day special". Lay on some food. Try to get the kids mentioned on the PA & in the program. Photos with players etc. Swindon are almost certainly offering the same as last year and I'm waiting to hear from Orient.

If anyone knows of a 12-16 year old that wants to take part email me on [email protected]

On a less positive note I received an email the other day from MK Dons informing me they're doing a U-turn and can't offer the places anymore. Means there's a couple of disappointed kids, sadly. One club said no but then tried to sell me a mascot package for 150 quid. 3 others have said no due to the matches being allocated to local teams which is fair cop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread