Match Thread Coventry City at Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry City at Brighton and Hove Albion match, tactics and predictions :)

Nick

Administrator
I never want us to lose games, but I'm really not that fussed.

Id rather robins tries something new that we can take into league games.

Warwickhunt

we will probably create more chances against Brighton as they will have watched us over the last 3 games and they will treat it like a training session

jimmyhillsfanclub

Expecting a humping.......but hoping for a classic "backs against the wall" 1 shot on target, 0-1 cup victory........

but expecting a humping.......

....just hope Robins has the tools to enable the players to psychologically deal with a 4 or 5 goal defeat.....could completely kill our season, despite it already being moribund....

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I was really looking forward to going to this game a) Big FA Cup game, b) I love Brighton as a city and c) I haven't ticked off the AMEX yet. Seems so weird to have felt the delight I did when I was lucky enough to get a ticket for this one to just having all positivity and energy zapped from me. Just hope, we don't get embarrassed now.

no_loyalty

If we go a goal down in the first 10 minutes then a hammering, if not then a 2 or 3 nil defeat.

I'd start JCH (if he is not cup tied) and Ponticelli as the front two, and probably bring Haynes and other fringe players into the team

Otis

If we go a goal down in the first 10 minutes then a hammering, if not then a 2 or 3 nil defeat.

I'd start JCH (if he is not cup tied) and Ponticelli as the front two, and probably bring Haynes and other fringe players into the team
I checked on Wikipedia and that had him down as not cup tied.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Try something new this game. Don't drop Biamou and then play him the week after for example. If he's going to change this, use it as a trial and immediately implement it against Mansfield.

I don't care about this result as we are almost certain to lose and the league has to be number 1 right now.

BHAFC2018

I think we (Brighton) will edge it 2-1. Suspect your players will raise their game for this one and ours will go into it thinking we just have to turn up. Our new record signing is expected to feature at some point (he was injured when we signed him) so will be interesting to see how he gets on.

lifeskyblue

Expecting a bit of a drubbing but it’s CCFC so we might surprise everyone and sneak a 1-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Tickets that were sold out have now become available. But when I saw the price on the train I thought sod that.
Bet many have returned them ? Wonder why !

Kingokings204

I think we will have a go but still 2-0 loss

Last edited:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

5-0 them

Their £14 millions striker who’s making his debut will grab a couple in a 60 minute cameo. Ulloa will get a couple and Murray when he comes on at 3-0.

Adge

3-1 loss. If Brighton get an early one I fear the floodgates could open. Hopefully we at least compete and don’t disgrace ourselves which is what we have done recently.

Frank Sidebottom

0-0..... then lose the replay 6-0 on a cold Tuesday night at the Ricoh in front of 30000 and live on tv for maximum pain and humiliation..... Actually I think we're at peak disillusionment already so we'll probably win.

Users who are viewing this thread