Video Coventry City v Blackpool highlights (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Maybe I'm being hyper-critical, but I think their goal was Kane's fault. He should be closer covering Hyam as the only danger is if their guys gets round the back, Sheaf's covering the middle -

1644403405299.png

the rumpo kid

Would like to have seen the first offside goal again, maybe it was just me but I thought the defender on the far post was slow coming out, think it might have been close .

JimmyHillsbeard

Would like to have seen the first offside goal again, maybe it was just me but I thought the defender on the far post was slow coming out, think it might have been close .

I didn’t celebrate at all as saw the flag. O’Hare seemed to stop acknowledging he was offside and then took the ball of Gyökeres anyway to hit it into the net.

shmmeee

Maybe I'm being hyper-critical, but I think their goal was Kane's fault. He should be closer covering Hyam as the only danger is if their guys gets round the back, Sheaf's covering the middle -

View attachment 23785

Maatsen doesn’t track his man either. At first glance o thought it was Rose and JCS to blame but the deflection it takes off Moore is harsh and takes it through their legs.Kane should’ve blocked off the cross and Maatsen should have beaten Maxine to the ball.

shmmeee

I didn’t celebrate at all as saw the flag. O’Hare seemed to stop acknowledging he was offside and then took the ball of Gyökeres anyway to hit it into the net.

That was the second offside goal wasn’t it? The first was Gyokeres maybe? It’s not on the highlights annoyingly.

stupot07

Flag was up straight away and O'Hare was clearly off, had he just left it Gyokeres was running onto it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

That was the second offside goal wasn’t it? The first was Gyokeres maybe? It’s not on the highlights annoyingly.
Yes, gyokeres was the thr first, ohare was the second. Both clearly off.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

coop

Don't suppose anyone has a screen shot of when the ball was half a yard over the line but the linesman never flagged.

Users who are viewing this thread