Coventry City vs Bristol City (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I thought there was a thread for this game.

A good win for us, I didnt listen to all of it but who would of thought big Ben Turner would be our top goalscorerer!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Sort it out Nick!!!!

Good result today, only had a chance to catch 5-10 minutes coming upto half time; missed their goal but then heard Turner's goal. Set-piece master class from Clingan!!!!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
So glad we won today! I was convinced we'd lose...

Nice to see Ben Turner topping our goal scorer list

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Great result,now lets back it up with 2 VERY winnable home games next up!

Tom

Really happy with this result :D and Turner being top scorer is pretty interesting, I wonder if he can get to 10 by the end of the season haha

covladzak

I gave us two hopes today. No Hope, and Bob Hope. I was over the moon when I got hope from work, and saw a 1-2 away win for us....
There's Only One David James................:D:D
One David James..:D:D

cheesehog

Would have gone as its's just down the road so to speak! Had Chemo yesterday so feeling under the weather.. Great win lads (first in 47 years as ashton gate) And a quiet night from the missus as she's a robins fan! Result :)

redsox

Facebook User
Would have gone as its's just down the road so to speak! Had Chemo yesterday so feeling under the weather.. Great win lads (first in 47 years as ashton gate) And a quiet night from the missus as she's a robins fan! Result :)

Wish I could get a quiet night from the missus , fat chance! :rolleyes:

Seriously I was pleasantly surprised by a win, a couple of home wins now including a brace (at least) of goals from Marlon King , after he finally signs (Monday??) and I'll no longer need to scroll to the second page of the championship on teletext(or is it ceefax?)!!:laugh:

cheesehog

Probably the ol' Red button job on the beeb Red!:) King would do a good job for us I reckon. I still think we colud do with a little more flair in midfield though. But only if they are not bypassed by the hoofing!:eek:

redsox

Facebook User
Probably the ol' Red button job on the beeb Red!:) King would do a good job for us I reckon. I still think we colud do with a little more flair in midfield though. But only if they are not bypassed by the hoofing!:eek:

That's the kiddy. I agree about King too, there's also the bonus that when we play the rams again he'll probably slap Savage.....I've been waiting a long time for that!!:slap:
Flair you say, in midfield.......it's a novel idea.....it just might catch on!:)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im just back from hols lads missed 3 games ha, was delighted with this result the slagging i gave the bristol couple yesterday that i knew over there was unreal haha pusb!!!!:)

antbrin

Facebook User
A very welcome and unexpected result, the best we have played under Boothroyd I hear.

Le*****er in the bottom 3 again aswell a good weekend. :D

sy79

Listen to the match again, one day I'll make it down! We sound very good and hopefully we will only get better! Really impressed by the away cov fans could hear them singing all the way through the match so we either had a good turnout or all 4 of them where sat around the mic!!! ;)

smileycov

Facebook User

hope all going well buddy!! a 3 game winning streak should help :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread