Coventry linked with Dutch Midfielder (1 Viewer)

CovFan

Google translated article, but you get the gist of it

http://www.graafschapfansite.nl/nieuws/1820/Jungschlager+in+de+belangstelling+van+Coventry+City.html

peterjungslager_pasfoto.jpg

Jungschläger the interest of Coventry City
The county player Peter Jungschläger may be in the interest out of Coventry City. Scouts of the English midfielder to the club viewed the Super Farmers. That report Voetbal International.
During the Premier League match against FC Twente were scouts from the club from the Championship at the gallery for Jungschläger. They saw De Graafschap 1-1 draw at home to play against the reigning champion. Jungschläger is an interesting option for the English club, as he is in possession of a diminishing commitment.

The county did not Jungschläger new proposal, allowing the midfielder around IS WATCHING. An adventure in the first division of England sees the player is seated, while one club from the German 2. Bundesliga conservative show interest in Jungschläger. He is making his third season in Doetinchem.
Video CV of the player.
[video=youtube;Jufxj_MPut0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jufxj_MPut0[/video]

Last edited:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Nice find :) He definitely looks like an alright player... but im sure there is tonnes of players we scout that we don't even hear about.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Seems to have good vision and reads the game well! How did you find out about this "news"?

ccfcway

Did you translate that article?? As not alot of it makes sense to me :)

It seems hes a play maker, goin by that video! Maybe a replacement for Carsley??

I realise its only speculation at the moment though!!

pretty sure i've not seen Carsley do what this chap did about 25 seconds ino this vid

Nonleagueherewecome

Looks ace. Thats top flight Dutch football, but his team are minnows. Out of contract in the summer, so who knows.

gouldberg

He's 26, not a goalscorer by any stretch of the imagination but from what I saw he has a bit of skill that would certainly trouble Championship defenders. He also has an excellent disciplinary record, just 6 yellow cards in League matches for De Graafschap, and that's after 75 games! Could be the calming creative influence we need. Certainly wouldn't mind this being true.

Jimthor

Having Jungschlager and Jutkiewicz in the same team is probably the sort of thing that'd really piss of commentators and football writers haha. Maybe we could tempt Stelios Giannakopoulos back to English football as well? ;p

Nonleagueherewecome

Or Hussey from Wimbledon. Better than O'Halloran from Villa, on the evidence we've had so far.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
And I don't believe thorn would have been involved ed in the scouting of o'halloran as I do believe he wud have been a Boothroyd signing and consider he signed so soon after ab came to the club n he'd have been injured, I think that wud speak volumes as to what players he did / didn't sign.

Users who are viewing this thread