Coventry RFC Thread 18/19 (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ok, I feel a bit better for that. With around 14000 going to the City match, I hope Cov can still pull over 1700 perhaps for this !?

Yeah shame for the club as casual fans of both may be swayed to the Ricoh.

I know 3 CCFC STH opting for the BPA tomorrow.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

DMP game off tomorrow so Cov win moves them 18 points ahead of DMP (who'll have a game in hand) but good psychological pressure!

Then other games 3v6 & 4v5 so potential for 3 & 4 to drop point!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

After the Christmas break really looking forward to this. Has the potential for a banana skin game but hope/feel Cov have still got enough firepower to get another win.

Yeah just my thinking. (Probably win by 30+ now) but it's a line up that won't have played much together, few weeks break and maybe one eye on a tough trip to Blackheath next week!
Saying that by saying the above means I'm doubting Rowland Winter & that's just not on!
C'MON Covvvv!!!

Kneeza

There was 11 in the game at their place they had 4 last game it's anyone's guess, their team still hasn't been announced.

At least the Cov bench still has big guns on it.
I think 12 months ago the starting side tomorrow you'd be more than happy with but knowing the depth we have it is 'weaker' and the fact it was only a 2 point win at their place albeit Cov were jelling early on, just makes me slightly nervous.
Very strong bench, yes.
Going by Sarries' own Academy listing, OA had five of them in the side that played Cov (Walker, Cutmore, Bird-Tulloch, McElroy and Obatoyinbo), and apparently had either four or five in the game they played just before Christmas (although I haven't checked that).
Whatever, I don't see the complacency of the earlier tie being an issue tomorrow.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Very strong bench, yes.
Going by Sarries' own Academy listing, OA had five of them in the side that played Cov (Walker, Cutmore, Bird-Tulloch, McElroy and Obatoyinbo), and apparently had either four or five in the game they played just before Christmas (although I haven't checked that).
Whatever, I don't see the complacency of the earlier tie being an issue tomorrow.

Fair enough I was sure I'd read on the CRFC forum 11 maybe included bench?
Yes 5 game before Xmas so more than likely similar amount tomorrow either way cov do their thing they'll win!

I'd take your 35 haha!

Kneeza

No, that included the full squad of 20. Perhaps there were more on loan (as opposed to DR, but I don't think so).
Plymouth game now off too.

Nick

Administrator
A bit off topic to the actual Rugby but I see people banging on about seeing people in Wasps merchandise, over the last week I have seen 7 or 8 people in Cov Rugby hats or jackets. Not on matchday just in the chippy during the week a guy had a hat and sweater on and a bloke walking down the road with a hoody.

Tending to see a lot more than I do Wasps just out and about.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

A bit off topic to the actual Rugby but I see people banging on about seeing people in Wasps merchandise, over the last week I have seen 7 or 8 people in Cov Rugby hats or jackets. Not on matchday just in the chippy during the week a guy had a hat and sweater on and a bloke walking down the road with a hoody.

Tending to see a lot more than I do Wasps just out and about.

I’ve started wearing my Cov hat at every opportunity!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Maybe I am just following you and it is you I keep seeing!

It's just for all the way people go on about Wasps, on a random day in the week you still see more Cov Rugby stuff than Wasps. Same with CCFC.

I guess the Wasps stuff will be more common overtime plus they make you pay for it, it’s not free......I went there haha!
Would imagine also more of it to be see. Out Warwickshire way where a big number of their fan base is from.

Nick

Administrator
I guess the Wasps stuff will be more common overtime plus they make you pay for it, it’s not free......I went there haha!
Would imagine also more of it to be see. Out Warwickshire way where a big number of their fan base is from.

Bollocks to them then, will be out there with the Leicester and Villa fans in treacle.

Out of interest, was the Cov Rugby Merchandise as available before or is that something Sharpe has improved?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Bollocks to them then, will be out there with the Leicester and Villa fans in treacle.

Out of interest, was the Cov Rugby Merchandise as available before or is that something Sharpe has improved?

You could get it through kitbag for a few years who were locally based then it went to under armour who had the contract last year but for some reason never announced none was available to be purchased. Now it’s O’Neill’s who do a lot of Gaelic sports and can be purchased off their website they have a portacabin only open on matchdays was the same with kit bag.

Users who are viewing this thread