Match Thread Coventry v Sheff Utd Match Thread - Thursday 15th Dec (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Sheff Utd match, tactics and predictions :)

Paxman II

After Venus's outburst I can not see a way we can get a result. It was difficult enough before he lost it. We might as well have the tea lady in charge for this one as he has totally created a huge void between himself and the players.
The cameras are going to be here and players can 'shop window' themselves and put in a performance against all the odds. This is highly unlikely given the above.
Sheff. Utd are too strong for us and possess strikers we only wish we had.

We are going to be looking at fixtures now to see where we can get points to survive. I fear next season will see the lowest season ticket sales ever regardless of who is the next manager. The only hope now is an amazing turn around and a good finish, at least mid table and all will be forgotten again right?

Terry Gibson's perm

0 v 2 and Fleck to pass one forward just so he can say he has done it once during his time at the Ricoh, I will boo him with great pleasure on Thursday night.

Terry Gibson's perm

After Venus's outburst I can not see a way we can get a result. It was difficult enough before he lost it. We might as well have the tea lady in charge for this one as he has totally created a huge void between himself and the players.
The cameras are going to be here and players can 'shop window' themselves and put in a performance against all the odds. This is highly unlikely given the above.
Sheff. Utd are too strong for us and possess strikers we only wish we had.

We are going to be looking at fixtures now to see where we can get points to survive. I fear next season will see the lowest season ticket sales ever regardless of who is the next manager. The only hope now is an amazing turn around and a good finish, at least mid table and all will be forgotten again right?

Agree with most apart from the season ticket bit as if these owners do finally go numbers will rise, if they are still here though sales will be awful.

D

Deleted member 4439

Hoping for 0-3 but fear it could be 0-6. Seriously thinking about giving it a miss, since I couldn't stand the heartache.

stupot07

1-4 to sheff united, an embarrassing defeat live on sky

Very worrying, our next 3 opponents scored 13 goals between them yesterday. :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paxman II

Agree with most apart from the season ticket bit as if these owners do finally go numbers will rise, if they are still here though sales will be awful.
Well if the owners leave then that's a different thing all together. There would be a new optimism and season ticket sales would soar because you would have to assume also new owners would invest in new players and a sense of relief would be like a promotion!

Ashdown

0-0 match abandoned due to crowd trouble !! Wishful thinking I reckon ! Would be a good result though after the previous 5 !

bawtryneal

New manager in charge maybe a 1-1 draw
MV still in charge we will lose 2 or 3 -0
Glad I'm not going. First home game at the Ricoh or Highfield Rd missed in many many years.
Sad times
PUSB

Otis

Sad really isn't it, but I have to say I would be happy with the loss (inevitable) as long as we at least put a bit of an effort in.

If we can try and play well, work hard and come away with a 0-2 loss I think I would take that.

This is all based of course on the fact that like so many others I believe we will be beaten convincingly and we will go down with a whimper.

wingy

Doesn't have to be a slaughter.
The players have shown the ability to raise their game when playing the frontrunners recently, in among the dross of the basement type games.
Almost like they were toying with someone.

stevefloyd

Well pitch invasion on the cards ... thats all we need, mind you there might be 1 or 2 that can play a bit we can sign

torchomatic

It ain't gonna be pretty.

Paul Anthony

Sad to say, but like others reckon we could be on for a bit of a thumping. Think the loss is virtually nailed on. And you just know Fleck will have the game of his life. he's bound to score.

no_loyalty

4-0 defeat, Clarke and Fleck to both score

Users who are viewing this thread