Crazy Thought (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Has anyone else reached the stage after six and a half years if SISU's complete and utter incompetence and mismanagement.
Where part of me looks at this idea and thinks well I wish SISU were killed off sooner.
It's going to be longer but with this plan it will happen.

Coventry in the top six of the championship renting at the Ricoh on that new deal. IMO could have been sold and SISU nearly break even.
Also in my humble opinion where we were I feel they could have spent less than the lost income they will incur over the next 3-5 years never mind the 30 million to build a new stadium.

If you think about it they claim to have put in 40 million over 6.5 years most of it in the championship at much higher wages.

They could probably get us in the top six of the champ with a 20 million injection. Then sell the whole lot.

The crowds would have swelled with a promotion season followed by getting in the top six in the championship.

If they were not prepared to do that then I do not believe they will spend the money they are talking to build a stadium.

Hence in my opinion within three years they will be gone.

Just hope the Ricoh can be still used by then.

I just get this strange feeling it is going to be really painful for a while but finally they will be gone.

It is the only shining light I can see.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Unfortunately they maybe gone but so will City as we know it they are going to destroy us no matter what.:mad:
Has anyone else reached the stage after six and a half years if SISU's complete and utter incompetence and mismanagement.
Where part of me looks at this idea and thinks well I wish SISU were killed off sooner.

Coventry in the top six of the championship renting at the Ricoh on that new deal. IMO could have been sold and SISU nearly break even.
Also in my humble opinion where we were I feel they could have spent less than the lost income they will incur over the next 3-5 years never mind the 30 million to build a new stadium.

If you think about it they claim to have put in 40 million over 6.5 years most of it in the championship at much higher wages.

They could probably get us in the top six of the champ with a 20 million injection. Then sell the whole lot.

The crowds would have swelled with a promotion season followed by getting in the top six in the championship.

If they were not prepared to do that then I do not believe they will spend the money they are talking to build a stadium.

I just get this strange feeling it is going to be really painful for a while but finally they will be gone.

dongonzalos

Do you think by starting the ball rolling in the crazy plan they believe........

Mr Haskell will step in with a bid before too much damage is done
Or
The council will invite them back and they can come in their terms.

Personally I don't think either will happen. However when you look at the financial implications if the plan is it the only way I can see that the person with the plan can justify it.

rupert_bear

I don't think city will ever go as it will always have to put up for sale before liquidation.
As I see it that is our last chance, 22nd of July the creditors meeting. If ACL reject the cva it I believe stumps coming out of administration and liquidation could be the way sisu go but they do have players contracts to honour. Which way will things go then, any ideas ?

stupot07

So sisu should spend an extra £20m to get us in the top 6 in the championship?

skybluericoh

As I see it that is our last chance, 22nd of July the creditors meeting. If ACL reject the cva it I believe stumps coming out of administration and liquidation could be the way sisu go but they do have players contracts to honour. Which way will things go then, any ideas ?

probably south down the M1?

If they Liquidate maybe the FL will sell the golden share to the highest bidder, nah maybe not, just give it to SISU.

dongonzalos

So sisu should spend an extra £20m to get us in the top 6 in the championship?

Then sell us for 60 million with the premiership in sight and a sustainable rent deal agreed.

Think that is a better idea than been homeless losing about 10 million a year over 3-5 years and spending an additional 30 million to build a stadium then sell a potential league two club with its own ground for 100 million.

dongonzalos

Do you think by starting the ball rolling in the crazy plan they believe........

Mr Haskell will step in with a bid before too much damage is done
Or
The council will invite them back and they can come in their terms.

Personally I don't think either will happen. However when you look at the financial implications if the plan is it the only way I can see that the person with the plan can justify it.

Is Mr Haskell ready to step up to the plate.

15 million should do it?

CJ_covblaze

According to Mr Appleton we've got another 3-4 months left of admin, minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread