Posted by a Newcastle fan on BBC 606 but removed for being "off topic"

this footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry

[video=youtube;FObxOfwAvF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FObxOfwAvF0[/video]

Last edited:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
:eek: What the hell?!

covladzak

Wonder if she chucked her season ticket in the Tyne when things went pair shaped for Newcastle..She's a wrong un that's for sure...........:eek:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

No it's definitely real and the crazy bitch is from Cov it's Brays Lane, Stoke, Coventry the owner of the cat was meant to be on Mercia later to tell the story of what happend and what not but basically he had the cameras put up because his car was being vandelised only to catch this nutter chucking his cat into his weely bin supposedly the cat was in there for 15 hours before they found it!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Read this on the sun fucking evil like, she should be thrown into a bin for 15 hours see how she likes it the bitch :mad:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
This made national news today! It's on the front page of The Sun. The granny said she did it as a joke... of course why didn't we see this before it all makes sense now..

The Sun presented the cat with loads of pet food and toys and things!

Not the best advert for the people of Coventry..

flammablepiss

Facebook User
LMFAO what a crazy legend !
... you can just see her thought process as she looks at the cat... then at the bin... then back at the cat again... and dingggg a little light bulb appears above her head.

Seriously she can't be rite in the head... But man did she entertain a lot of people.

Bunnykins

this footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry

[video=youtube;FObxOfwAvF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FObxOfwAvF0[/video]

Erm This section is called ''OFF TOPIC CHAT'' But it's been removed for being off-topic :cool: Awwww Just remembered why I stopped coming on here :cool:

Coventry La La La

It was posted on the 606 forum board which does not allow off topic banter so was swiftly removed so it became "Off topic banter on SBT"

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I went into my garden this morning to put some rubbish in the bin and when I opened the lid a wasp flew out!

Can anyone stop Mary Bale?

Users who are viewing this thread