Crewe (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Crewe (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Crewe (Away) </h2>
54144-3172.png

Gresty Road
3PM Kick Off
</div>

Otis

Match thread for Crewe (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Crewe (Away) </h2>
54144-3172.png

Gresty Road
3PM Kick Off
</div>
It's a must win don't you know!! ;)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Team that ended the Chesterfield game wth Martin in for Haynes if fit.

Tactics- make sure Fleck avoids a booking and a 2 game ban!

Prediction 3-1 City- AA Vincelot & Stokes.

Last edited:

covcity4life

10 day break after this or siomehting

rcc
phillips
ricketts
martin
stokes
fleck
vincelot
lameries
maddison
o brien
armstrong

murphy kent and or cole off bench at some point

Otis

10 day break after this or siomehting

rcc
phillips
ricketts
martin
stokes
fleck
vincelot
lameries
maddison
o brien
armstrong

murphy kent and or cole off bench at some point
Be great if Lorentzson is all the say he is and he is back fit and available, but that's wishful thinking at best.

He'll need game time in the U21's first I'm sure.

Fingers heavily crossed that Martin is fit.

letsallsingtogether

It's a must win don't you know!! ;)
So you would take a draw while the teams above us win and increase the gap to 6 points and a game in hand strange.
Got to start winning again these draws are no good anymore.
3-1 City with the same line up we finished with on Saturday. PUSB

Jackoskyblue

RCC
Stokes
Martin
Rickets
Phillips
Vincelot
Fleck
Murphy
Maddison
Kent
Armstrong

Crewe 0 - 2 Cov
Maddison
Armstrong

Otis

I think JOB will be in again. I think we need his urgency and energy, especially for tough away games. Crewe will battle, I think there is no doubting that. So, JOB in for Kent.

Gazolba

Crewe are almost bottom, on terrible form and with a lousy goal difference, so naturally they will beat us. Then we will draw with Walsall, beat Burton and draw with Southend. We keep our unbeaten home record so everyone on here will be happy we are such a strong team.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Chesterfield had new manager take over for our game.

Crewe do not so I think we will show our superiority and win 2-1 with their goal coming in closing minutes.

Perryccfc

Logic says to leave fleck out for this. If he gets booked he misses the 2 biggest games of the season.

Otis

Logic says to leave fleck out for this. If he gets booked he misses the 2 biggest games of the season.
But then logic says this is a great chance for 3 points and that we need our best players in the starting lineup.

chinamans view

We have had a poor Dec from 3 pts in front to 5 behind and Walsall still have a game in hand, our worst form of the season, Fact. TM please pick a more settled team if poss. Im worried so just 5-0 to city .

westofrayne

Would not risk Fleck, need him for Walsall and Burton, if he plays he will get a booking and be out for 2 games

shmmeee

Must win game this. No more silly draws now. Time to remember who owns this tin pot League.

RCC
Phillips Ricketts Martin Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Maddison Murphy
Tudgay

3-0 City. Maddison, JOB, Martin

Tm please leave fortune in coventry

There hasn't been any fortune in Coventry since the far industry collapsed.

skybluelee

Although I can see the temptation to rest Fleck I feel we need to play our strongest side available ahead of a ten day rest before the two big home games, especially given the number of points we've dropped recently.

Murphy and Arma to start at the expense of Fortune and Kent. Martin back if fit. 3-1 City.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We need Fleck. Yes, he might get booked, but then again he might not. Just ask Vincelot to do the ugly work as he's in a few less cards than Fleck and let Fleck control our forward play.

Crewe are a bogey team; we always seem to be afraid of them a little. However I think we're different in many ways under Mowbray and he'll fire them up for this game.

Just hope we don't get dodgy ref's..........well we can hope....

Otis

We need Fleck. Yes, he might get booked, but then again he might not. Just ask Vincelot to do the ugly work as he's in a few less cards than Fleck and let Fleck control our forward play.

Crewe are a bogey team; we always seem to be afraid of them a little. However I think we're different in many ways under Mowbray and he'll fire them up for this game.

Just hope we don't get dodgy ref's..........well we can hope....
Nope, maybe we do need another dodgy ref.

Maddison can hit a shot which the keeper grabs on the edge of the six yard box and the ref can give a goal, stating the ball was well over the goal line.

If ref's keep being dodgy then it's going to be case of buggering it up for both sides.

fernandopartridge

Thanks for the feedback looked at the train £76 return no thanks

Not sure what you're on about. An off peak return is £38.30, it might be cos the websites are slightly misleading, but it definitely isn't £76. You can do it for as low as £23.90 return. Have a look at trainsplit.com which advises you on the tickets to buy.

SkyBlueMatt

Last game til Feb for me, though they have been all good days out I've been disappointed overall by the games themselves. Hoping for a good performance start to finish in this one but I can see it being another frustrating draw.

RCC, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Fleck, Vincelot, JOB, Lameiras, Kent (or Maddison if fit enough), Murphy

Otis

Last game til Feb for me, though they have been all good days out I've been disappointed overall by the games themselves. Hoping for a good performance start to finish in this one but I can see it being another frustrating draw.

RCC, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Fleck, Vincelot, JOB, Lameiras, Kent (or Maddison if fit enough), Murphy
Been nothing on Martin at all. Guessing he may still be out.

Users who are viewing this thread