Cwr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is it me or did they just kill the mood by going to graham torrington? How would you feel if you got told on the phone your husband is dying?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is it me or did they just kill the mood by going to graham torrington? How would you feel if you got told on the phone your husband is dying?

Haha! Graham Torrington has gone down in the world hasn't he!

From the days of being on Mercia talking late night stuff (bit more adult talk lol) to being on CWR talking about bad news phone calls ;)

Oh and Nick, shouldnt this be in 'off topic chat' ;)

kg82

Bloody hell, is he still going?! "Late night lurrrvvve, with Graham Torrington"!! It was like the radio version of Jeremy Kyle!

Sky Blue Ian

Anyone remember Jim Lee, Tony Harrison from the really old days of Mercia? If I remember rightly wasn't our friend Mr Linnell on Mercia with his Afternoon Delight?

Astute

It would be a massive shock. There are plenty of things I have done in the past and not been able to remember the next morning. I do hope I don't have a husband somewhere.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
only listen to the station for the match reports if not at the match........ really cant stand listening to Linnell witter cluelessly on, with his own self importance ....... even switch off at half time.

Users who are viewing this thread