Cycling (1 Viewer)

canningt

Does anyone do cycling, racing or just witha club or on their own, track or on racing bikes?

Also wodnering if anybody follows the sport, on an international level

egastap

Does anyone do cycling, racing or just witha club or on their own, track or on racing bikes?

Also wodnering if anybody follows the sport, on an international level

Just bike 20 miles every other day to keep in shape (in the summer). Used to do a lot of biking as a kid/youth (50 miles in 4 hours and 100 miles in 8 hours with a touring club in Cov) but that was a LONG time ago. Love biking though.

Regis87

23 miles round Rutland water on Friday . 15 miles round Ryton area on Sunday . Just got into cycling and really enjoying it . Cheaper than the gym

Marty

Use to do about 80 miles a week to work and back, all conditions and I absoutly loved it, use to do a bit of moutain biking on the weekends as well but all stopped when my bike got nicked and insurance only paid out £200. :jerkit::mad:

Covstu

i go mountain biking is scotland when i can! I need to buy a road bike as i do struggle riding my MB on roads!

canningt

yeah road bikes are expensive you can pick up some pretty decent second hand ones, on cycling weekly if anyone is interested.

i used to race nationally was top 10 in country at one time, but stopped it due to glandular fever and never really got back into it.

fantastic sport, but you have to train like a trooper if you want to stay at the top of the sport

Disorganised1

Too much drug use to hold my interest.

Disorganised1

Not like in cycling ~ in fact given that many players are checked every week, I doubt it is as prevelant as it is in cycling. Even allowing for Rio forgetting to fill the bottle.

bishbosh

Had a similar theft experience and crap insurance payout and didn't get a new bike

I love watching road races, often stay up until the very early hours to watch coverage here of the Tour de France. Also did a couple of bunch races when I lived in the Cook Islands (only 31 km around the whole island so they weren't exactly long :) ) but it was great fun.

Running is my thing now.

Users who are viewing this thread