Daily Mail (1 Viewer)

I've just been reading the DM's article about Liverpool. Why do they not include lower leagues when considering who the most potent strikeforce in the country are?

I just had to comment on this article. Apparantly you won't see such a sublime chip as Sturride this year. BULL Moussa scored a cracker against LO last week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-1990.html?offset=0&max=100#comment-40722403

bringbackrattles

It's not just the Daily Mail Rich as all the papers mainly focus on the Premier League,the lower leagues get just a few lines.
It's always been like that which shows that the top division is seen as superior,so great goals scored in the lower divisions will hardly get a mention.And Moussa's chip was just as good as Sturridges !

It would seem that most people agree with the DM seeing as my comment has only 4 green arrows and 16 reds. I just can't get my head around how they can make such a comment. The lower leagues of football are struggling and this would be a great opportunity to get a mention for them but they just don't care.

bringbackrattles

To read in depth anything about the lower leagues you have to buy the Football League paper.
Which just goes to show that we are so far apart from the big clubs these days,it's as if we are invisible at times.

Users who are viewing this thread