Deal done for 3 remaining games (1 Viewer)

jon92

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2013/03/28/coventry-to-play-remaining-home-games-at-ricoh-arena-92746-33076718/

COVENTRY City will play their final three League One matches of the season at the Ricoh Arena.

The news was confirmed this morning, just over 30 hours before tomorrow's match against leaders Doncaster Rovers kicks off, in a stark statement.

"Paul Appleton, Joint Administrator for Coventry City FC Ltd and Arena Coventry Ltd are pleased to confirm a deal has been agreed which allows the Club to play the final three home fixtures of the season at the Ricoh Arena."

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2013/03/28/coventry-to-play-remaining-home-games-at-ricoh-arena-92746-33076718/#ixzz2Op1MJtQn

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Surprised? Im not! Just another SISU tactic to make us think they've been working hard behind close doors (litterally 'closed' in the case of the Ricoh) to ensure this was what was going to happen....... Even though ACL have never stated we couldn't finish our season there!

theferret

I always thought we were going to stay was all tactics to keep delaying it

Tactics by who? ACL only agreed to start talking about it at 3pm yesterday.

I don't think there were any tactics by either side. It was always going to happen, but they had to wait for the court case and yesterday was the first opportunity they all had to properly talk about it, and that's what they did. I'd rather they'd done it sooner, but there were no tactics at work here. The conspiracy just doesn't run that deep.

Glenn Storer

Wonder how many people will actually turn up? I'm ball and chained by my season ticket, but I can sense a good few saying fuck it and not bothering.

italiahorse

Surprised? Im not! Just another SISU tactic to make us think they've been working hard behind close doors (litterally 'closed' in the case of the Ricoh) to ensure this was what was going to happen....... Even though ACL have never stated we couldn't finish our season there!

Is that right ?
With SISU in charge ACL say you can play here for an absolute fortune for ever. Big deal.
With the administrator in charge ACL drag their feet on a decision whilst saying you can play here. But behind the scenes saying "but only we can charge you". Big deal.

The common denominator here is ACL. Still trying to make as much money out of CCFC as possible regardless that they can afford it or not.
Blind to the fact that a successful club is best for all parties.

We need someone to buy us and get this stadium off them as priority or we will never have a viable business.

italiahorse

Wonder how many people will actually turn up? I'm ball and chained by my season ticket, but I can sense a good few saying fuck it and not bothering.

Know the feeling. I'm pi££ed off with all of this and we need to make a stand.

See you in the Tesco stand bar tomorrow as usual. Looking forward to it.

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
Tactics by who? ACL only agreed to start talking about it at 3pm yesterday.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I don't think there were any tactics by either side. It was always going to happen, but they had to wait for the court case and yesterday was the first opportunity they all had to properly talk about it, and that's what they did. I'd rather they'd done it sooner, but there were no tactics at work here. The conspiracy just doesn't run that deep.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
behave mate they have been saying for over a week that they can play there U Muppet its sisu that have held it up!

It's a shame but i'll be one of those saying that , i'll be doing Walsall and Crawley away then hanging my boots up for the season , :sleep:

CCFC PimpRail

The common denominator here is ACL. Still trying to make as much money out of CCFC as possible regardless that they can afford it or not.
Blind to the fact that a successful club is best for all parties.

We need someone to buy us and get this stadium off them as priority or we will never have a viable business.

There's no more of a chance that the 10,000 faithful can pitch in and pay enough to keep the business viable than there is a chance that a mystery Sugar Daddy will throw his wealth at the club for no gain or thanks. I'd rather be a tenant at an otherwise managed stadium where they worry about balancing the books and keeping the income stream coming.

Users who are viewing this thread