Dear Joy (1 Viewer)

japandy

I must thank you for entertaining us all for so long. I have decided my life will be in the USA and hopefully I can care for you in the future.
When you are old you will require folk to clean your arse and wash you in the bath when you can no longer look after yourself. I HOPE I CAN DO IT.
You have done so much for us in Coventry and with your heart in the right place I am sure your charitable heart will require us put others before ourselves, as you have so often done.
Life is about giving and respect. You have done both with so much thought and assurance we can only look at you with admiration.

God be with you Joy. The true friend of ALL City fans

ricohroar

Lol, remember the sisu goons who kicked off at any protest. How you think they will react on Friday if we came up with some anti Joy songs, doubt she would like the negative publicity!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone else got the theme from the TV show Dear John going through their heads now?

Skyblueweeman

Lol, remember the sisu goons who kicked off at any protest. How you think they will react on Friday if we came up with some anti Joy songs, doubt she would like the negative publicity!!

Christ alive...we're all CCFC fans...FACT. Why patronise fellow fans because they have differing views to your own???

Nonleagueherewecome

Christ alive...we're all CCFC fans...FACT. Why patronise fellow fans because they have differing views to your own???

Calm down, he's talking about the Orange Goons, not fellow fans!

dadgad

The thing is Sisu's furiously spinning a web of lies kept a few of us on their side. They (Sisu) managed that despite all the evidence. Would things have been brought to a head sooner if we'd all wised up a bit sooner?
I include myself in this before anyone thinks I'm having a pop.

warwickcccfc

Because their acceptance of SISU and vitriol to any dissent towards SISU has partly got us in this mess.

The 'give your shares to SISU' brigade do have a case to answer.

Nonleagueherewecome

Whatever happened to the real Japandy? He was crazier than the fake one.

So they are different? They both be crazy! The other one was a friend of a friend of Joy...

Samo

The ordinary bloke in the street.. we get fucked over my politicians, bankers councellors, etc, not much we can do. But its a whole other thing, a whole new level of nieve, to bend over, spread your cheeks and grease your ring so you can get fucked! That's your SISU apologists. Rooting all the way for thier abuser! Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread