Declan Donnelly (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

have I missed something? Has he brought peace to the middle east or reversed climate change?
Because he can't be all over the news just because he presented a fucking TV show on his own surely?

Grendel

have I missed something? Has he brought peace to the middle east or reversed climate change?
Because he can't be all over the news just because he presented a fucking TV show surely?

I find this rather annoying. I suspect if some pissed brickie drove into Decs car the media coverage may be someone different.

Terry Gibson's perm

As good as that, huh?

I was expecting worse.

I can run down the stairs high fiving people, the other one might be depressed or whatever but what he did is wrong and he should be punished. If the other one is as good as the one I saw last night they need to take a bit of time off tv hopefully there’s of their lives.

Kingokings204

The pair of them are talentless and have heard that they're particularly unpleasant from someone who asked them for an autograph at a service station.

They look that way to me. They might High five everyone in front of the tv cameras but behind the scenes I bet they are nasty arrogant gits. Comes across that way anyway. Bringing down a peg or two isn’t a bad thing.

As Grendel says what if it was a pissed builder?

Otis

They have gone to shit since they havent got Geoff to look after them.
Foster involved in that nonsense too?

giphy.gif

Sick Boy

Agree, putting it down to an illness for it happening. No different to a smack head burgling your house and blaming his drug addiction.

If anything it is even worse. Both of them will be doing all they can to get their fix but one is putting the lives' of others in immediate danger.

chiefdave

Agree, putting it down to an illness for it happening. No different to a smack head burgling your house and blaming his drug addiction.
The difference is they are loaded and he could have quite easily afforded to go in to rehab and get himself sorted, an option a lot of people in a similar situation don't have.

Nick

Administrator
The difference is they are loaded and he could have quite easily afforded to go in to rehab and get himself sorted, an option a lot of people in a similar situation don't have.

Exactly, no sympathy for it but everybody is so far up his arse because he's a loveable TV presenter. If it was somebody who wasn't so cheerful then they would be slaughtered by the press.

Another thing, why was his mum in the car with him while he was drink driving? I'd like to think if I had some beers my mum would just take my keys off me, especially if I was a millionaire who could just get a taxi or a driver.

Macca

Because he can't be all over the news just because he presented a fucking TV show on his own surely?

Sadly these days yes, because to the sedated brain dead public tv presenters are more important than any of those things

ajsccfc

I like Ant and Dec, they're natural presenters. Probably a bit weird for him to present on his own after 70 years of having someone else or however long, but it being more than one small showbiz news item is a bit much.

Bumberclart

Imagine the furore if it had been a highly paid football player.
I've nothing against Ant and Dec, but hate drink drivers.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was more concerned with Amanda holders face on BGT last night , what do you thinks tighter her grip or her forehead?

SkyBlueScottie

Twice the drink drive limit, not really a glass of wine with dinner borderline.
Im not defending him, but saying he was "twice" the limit lends itself to a sensationalist view. Drink driving laws are quite rightly strict in their nature, so posting a breathalyser result of 75 micrograms per 100 more then likely means he had 2 or 3 glasses of wine, or imo is more likely he was hungover from the night before.

Nick

Administrator
Im not defending him, but saying he was "twice" the limit lends itself to a sensationalist view. Drink driving laws are quite rightly strict in their nature, so posting a breathalyser result of 75 micrograms per 100 more then likely means he had 2 or 3 glasses of wine, or imo is more likely he was hungover from the night before.

But it's still twice the amount of alcohol in his blood that's legal isn't it?

Astute

Or 4 pints still in his system. And about 1/2 pint leaves your system every hour. The accident happened about 4pm. So if he was drinking the night before he would have had an absolute skinful. More like he had been drinking that day and would have known he was drunk.

Sensationalist? If he was in Scotland he would have been 4 times the limit.

Nick

Administrator
That's the thing, if it was the night before and he was still over the limit he would have been in an absolute world of it so should have got his mum to drive.

Says he is pleading guilty, as if he deserves a medal. Isn't as if you can plead not guilty after you have been breathalysed is it?

Astute

He has an alcohol problem. He could afford to pay for a full time driver or a taxi at any time.

Terry Gibson's perm

That's the thing, if it was the night before and he was still over the limit he would have been in an absolute world of it so should have got his mum to drive.

Says he is pleading guilty, as if he deserves a medal. Isn't as if you can plead not guilty after you have been breathalysed is it?

What a hero pleading guilty to something he is guilty of he will probably get less of a ban for doing it, they should ban the arsehole from tv as well as driving.

Get ready for the it will effect my job rubbish from him in court.

Nick

Administrator
Bloke's a millionaire, plus I am pretty sure ITV would get a car to pick him up and drop him off as part of the contract anyway if he wanted them to.

Users who are viewing this thread