Demba Ba (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Looks like hes in talks with Chelsea!

Bad move imo! They've just got Torres playing well as a main striker so why would they need him?

Sort of transfer Fergie used to do just to make sure a rival team dont get hold of a half decent player!

Could be wrong but i see this as another example of a player choosing money over game time

stupot07

They definitely need him, they have no other out and out front men apart from Torres plus isn't Sturridge off to Liverpool ?

Grendel

He has a clause that he can go if someone offers £7 million I think.

Makes me laugh when people moan we cannot keep players when both he and Walcott are likely to leave against their clubs wishes.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They definitely need him, they have no other out and out front men apart from Torres plus isn't Sturridge off to Liverpool ?

They probably could do with a striker, but haven't we seen it before where players who perform well for one club move to a bigger club, but is one step too far for them? I can see this ending this way too!

I think your right about Sturridge, who cod actually fall into the category above. He's been at both Man City and Chelsea now and never really worked out in his favour. Maybe Liverpool is his level though (although i cant see him playing as a central striker with Suarez there, and is where he wants to play)

Users who are viewing this thread