Dennis Wise (1 Viewer)

SonofErnie

Going to be on I’m a Celebrity apparently. Interesting to see if any Cov related stories come out.

Easily the best player we’ve seen since our relegation from the premier.

dongonzalos

Going to be on I’m a Celebrity apparently. Interesting to see if any Cov related stories come out.

Was in a pub with him a few ago near London.
His spell with us changed my perception of him as a player a lot.
Their was a lot more about him than the outrageous tackling.

CJ_covblaze

The class both he and Hutchinson showed every single game is something hard to replicate. He is one of the best but beaten into top spot by Warnock imo.

skybluesam66

The class both he and Hutchinson showed every single game is something hard to replicate. He is one of the best but beaten into top spot by Warnock imo.
Really!!!
Warnock was ok but would put him behind in no particular order
westwood/ dann/ Mcsheffrey/ wise/ thompson/

hill83

No I watched the Cctv of his time in the pub, listened to what the bar manager had to say about it. Then read a thread about that night at the pub.

I reckon you could have got served much quicker if the barmaid was putting her ice cubes away with more proficiency.

CJ_covblaze

Really!!!

I thought Warnock was superb. Very few errors and a lot of MOTM performances. Surprised he hasn’t achieved far more than he has.

Grendel

For his own personal safety I hope Fred Housego - former mastermind champion - is not on the list.

Londonccfcfan

Really!!!

Agree Warnock was ok...yes put those players ahead of him.

I have to add big mo to your list ...who in my opinion was the best defender we had in the championship. 3 good years in championship till we sold him to Derby.

Users who are viewing this thread