Dhl closes KFC (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Some of the public reaction to this is just dispairimg.

CJ_covblaze

Some of the public reaction to this is just dispairimg.

I don’t understand why people like the stuff they and Maccys churn out. It’s not that tasty and is all crap. The only time I have it is when I’m on the road and there’s no other option. Can’t remember ever thinking I actually want something from there.

Nick

Administrator
So their suppliers have run out of chicken?

Must admit I don't really have much KFC, used to have them more back in the day but now whenever I go they always look shabby. The one at courthouse green is a shithole, I probably wouldn't let my dogs eat from there.

wingy

No there's been plenty of chicken ,it's the logistics that have fallen down.
I find it incredulous, almost to the point something else is behind it.

Captain Dart

I am outraged..
ov85e.jpg

ajsccfc

Between that clip and the police having to ask people not to call them about it I can't decide if I'm appalled or slightly in love with the public.

Ian1779

Should I be worried that our local branch is fine??

Are they serving dog/pigeon/badger??

Nick

Administrator
Heard somewhere earlier that apparently its to do with a computer system failure, although looking at the way the chicken is sat about in plastic boxes I dont think I will be eating at KFC in the near future (if it all).

chiefdave

According to the radio this morning DHL haven't got the required license to transport the chicken anyway.

CJ_covblaze

According to the radio this morning DHL haven't got the required license to transport the chicken anyway.

What a mess. If that’s the case how are some places still open? Is it stock reserves that they had already or have they been able to have some delivered?

ccfcricoh

Should I be worried that our local branch is fine??

Are they serving dog/pigeon/badger??
Its a new logistics company based in Solihull causing the issues i believe.

They're probably making sure their own local branches are sorted first so they have somewhere for lunch so you might be ok!

chiefdave

What a mess. If that’s the case how are some places still open? Is it stock reserves that they had already or have they been able to have some delivered?
Seems the council have said its not in the public interest to force them to close as they have now made the application and the council have inspected the site and are satisfied.
Storage facility at centre of KFC delivery crisis not registered

Same old story really. Big corporation makes a change to cut costs, union warns it will cause issues, union gets accused of scaremongering and change is made anyway, all falls apart as union predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread