Did he say 8 intresting parties? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Stop and pause for a moment. We know two of those, who are the other six?

I sound like a gramophone record repeating myself on here but I said before if the Golden Share was with LTD then there will be more people interested and not just uncle Jo and SISU themselves and so it seems.

Coventry City franchise is a big one potentially and past proven. Clearly there will be many wanting to get it cheap from admin and have a share in a modern all purpose stadia.

Any guesses who the other 6 are?

SkyBlueUkeman

People bidding for the club with eyes on the Ricoh should probably look at what happened to the last people who did that...

andy_scates

As long as it isn't some moron of an ex man city player with an operation premiership plan with a big bright orange tit called ken, and a consortium of Caribbean island based hedge fund wankers behind him, we could be on a steadier road

SkyblueBazza

Branson...he's taken on & succeeded at many things. Maybe it's that time of life for him to indulge a little with his mega-rich peers who are already in the game? I think his attitude & open mind towards running things would be a breath of fresh air.

Delboycov

My guess would be parties that have designs on us not playing in a tin pot 12,000 seater stadium where we will lose most of our fan base in the process and where we sign away any hopes of success for the next god know's how many years.

letsallsingtogether

Got to agree strikes gold on all he touches
Branson...he's taken on & succeeded at many things. Maybe it's that time of life for him to indulge a little with his mega-rich peers who are already in the game? I think his attitude & open mind towards running things would be a breath of fresh air.

torchomatic

It'll just be different wankers. No one buys a football club for the love of it. They buy it to make money.

Edit: Exactly as Sick Boy says above me.

As long as it isn't some moron of an ex man city player with an operation premiership plan with a big bright orange tit called ken, and a consortium of Caribbean island based hedge fund wankers behind him, we could be on a steadier road

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread