Dier Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

It deserves it's own thread, it isn't even a foul.

Nick

Administrator
Closely followed by this one

It's all about getting up and playing on as if nothing happened.

CJ_covblaze

It’s sad it’s got to the point where the refs give those so often. Love Eric. Some give him stick but he’s useful to have in pretty much any squad. That last night was not the first and not the last.

Esoterica

Thought Maguire's tackle that the ref also gave a yellow for was fine too.

@Nick You'll like Top Tackles on twitter. Here's a good 'un from the Fleetwood Accrington game last week:

stupot07

It really frustrates me there is only 1 set of football laws/rules whether You're playing international football or grassroots on a Sunday. Yet, 2 perfectly good tackles that would be certainly allowed in league one are penalised at the international level and probably champions league too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

It really frustrates me there is only 1 set of football laws/rules whether You're playing international football or grassroots on a Sunday. Yet, 2 perfectly good tackles that would be certainly allowed in league one are penalised at the international level and probably champions league too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
While I bet this blatant attempt at cheating the ref goes completely unpunished:

Otis

I can see a foul there, but it's hardly anything at all and not at all clear cut.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The Maguire one cannot be a foul surely?

Couldn't believe that at the time.

The Dier one was class by all accounts, especially all it was Ramos!

Users who are viewing this thread