Dildo Deluded is Back then (1 Viewer)

JHarding1987

Not scoured the threads, but do people realise Otium's owners are Dildo Ken, Leonard Bogie & Onye or Another?

speedie87

That's probably based on historic info.

Updating companies house of things doesn't appear to be their strong point

bigfatronssba

That's probably based on historic info.

Updating companies house of things doesn't appear to be their strong point

Normal business practice

ajsccfc

There's a post somewhere on here where they're all listed as having their contracts terminated a while back.

Hobo

SISU is SISU however you dress it up. They are out to make money for themselves and will continue to exploit our football club.

head-of-soccer.png.scaled500.png

Grendel

laugahble

Looking forward to Andy Thorn replacing Pressley in the near future

You could be onto something there. Certainly a lot of chumps on here worshipped him last time around could be a good "bury bad news tactic" get the messiah back.

Sick Boy

Not scoured the threads, but do people realise Otium's owners are Dildo Ken, Leonard Bogie & Onye or Another?

That will please a lot of people on here, after all, they agreed with one of his biggest decisions, the important of one of our greatest ever managers.

MatthewWallis

Seen somewhere they've all left now, the only directors now are Tim Fisher and Mark something

Sick Boy

Thorn has more luck starting his own record label than becoming a manager.

Absolute nonsense. The truth is that we held him back for too long. If he had been given the opportunity to manager a top Championship team, he would have led them to promotion with the highest number of points ever recorded at this level.

He had his limbs amputated, and his mouth sewn shut with a rusty needle. You can't tie a brick to a frog and expect it to swim.

Sick Boy

SISU is SISU however you dress it up. They are out to make money for themselves and will continue to exploit our football club.

I suppose that any other owner would be willing to gift the club money out of the good of their heart.

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolute nonsense. The truth is that we held him back for too long. If he had been given the opportunity to manager a top Championship team, he would have led them to promotion with the highest number of points ever recorded at this level.

He had his limbs amputated, and his mouth sewn shut with a rusty needle. You can't tie a brick to a frog and expect it to swim.

Before Fergie recommended Moyes as his successor he demanded he fulfil three conditions:

1. United must use the diamond in every competitive fixture.

2. Moyes must agree to wearing XXL tracksuits on matchday.

3. The transfer policy is restricted to players whose surnames match Fergie's preferred holiday destinations.

Need more proof? Only Thorn could fail to win when leading 5-2 away from home.

The Reverend Skyblue

FFS, I've read a lot of crap in my life, but fuck me this wins hands down. Is this poster for real

The Reverend Skyblue

haha, I presume that you weren't reading the forum when this sort of stuff was being posted in a serious manner.

I have been in France for a week, so if I got confused and you were being ironic I apologise. Please tell me if I missed something, was there another Andy Thorn thread or are you talking when he was actually manager,when some fans still thought he was a good manager whilst we got relegated

georgehudson

oh wait, we're talking about fit & proper owners here,
still the FA will use their power to address the situation,
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread