Dimitar Berbatov (1 Viewer)

City Nut

apparently man utd have agreed a £28mill deal and he is havin a medical at old trafford.

Nick

Administrator
It looks like Man City may get him as they have had an offer accepted from Man City?

I hope so :)

im-confused

i hope not. I would like to see him go abroad.. get him out of english football. I'm sick of hearing his name. Christiano Ronaldo too!

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I want him to go to Man City now. It would be great to see him choose them over United. :D

G

Gregsy!!

I dont understand this i thought tottenham had refused permission for berbatov to talk to united..then i looked on sky news and he was shaking fergies hand!! whats going on?? :confused::confused::confused:

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Well, basically... Man utd knew they were running out of time, and heard about interest from Man City. So they talked to Berbatov and gave him a medical without talking to Tottenham.

Then they gave them Fraizer Campbell on loan, under the condition that Tottenham wouldn't report Man Utd, for talking to berbatov without permission.

skyblueosiris

I can't see him having a massive impact at united, Tevez and Rooney seem to do well enough. I always thought united had too many strikers on their books, maybe they'd let have let us take care of some of them?:D

Nick

Administrator
Well there was that rumour of Saha coming here for the past couple of seasons although I have no idea who thought that up.

pagey89

Hes the kind of player that is a lazy fucker but i think that will work for united with the likes of ronaldo busting his balls aswell as rooney etc

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I don't think it will work out well. Now Ferguson has to accommodate Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov. You could also count Giggs and Nani into that.

That's up to 6 players pushing for 3 or 4 places depending on formation. So someone, probably Rooney will get dropped. And that will create a bad atmosphere and what not in the team...

Users who are viewing this thread