disapointment (1 Viewer)

ricohman

Yesterday i thought we would go into admin, take 10 point deduction this season, be taken over by the yankie, who would buy his 10mil share of the statium and was so looking forward to nxt season with his team investment no matter how small it was.

Now i dont know whats going on, is this the end of the story with the yank

fernandopartridge

Yesterday i thought we would go into admin, take 10 point deduction this season, be taken over by the yankie, who would buy his 10mil share of the statium and was so looking forward to nxt season with his team investment no matter how small it was.

Yes, it was realistic to believe that all that would happen in a few hours.

jimmyhillsfanclub

If that yank buys City....I'll eat my hat....& then I'll eat the wardrobe too...

Never .Gonna. Happen.

ajsccfc

It took us about two months to sign Marlon King, you thought all that would happen in a day?

hutch1972

http://www.football-league.co.uk/ch...chinese-interest-in-sky-blues_2293322_2767798
Never get your hopes up with the feel good stories, Remember this one ?

sky_blue_up_north

I was never going to happen, this will be a long death by a 10000 cuts.

ricohman

I didnt think it would all happen in a day but i thought the wheels would be set in motion for this to happen starting yesterday.

Isnt this what acl were leading us to believe could happen

J

Jack Griffin

I don't see a resolution for a year, SISU know that they can't compete next year due to points deductions (giving them an excuse).

I think they will hold on for the best offer get out about this time next year, ask yourselves if they give a toss about the league position unless it effects the value they'll get for the club?

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboCCFC90

Rome wasn't built in a day my friend and to expect us to be sorted in a day is very naive!

Users who are viewing this thread