Do you have Facebook? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If you have Facebook then why not share Sky Blues Talk with you're friends?

If you see a post that you think they will like then with 2 clicks of a button you can have it shared on you're profile for others to see.

All you need to do is click the Facebook button on a post (see below) and the rest is history :)

facebook.gif

simmouk

Administrator
Thought I'd just post in here about the Facebook virus that's doing the rounds at the moment...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/technology/newsid_7773000/7773340.stm

Basically, if you get a message in your Inbox from one of your friends/contacts, saying something along the lines of "look at this funny video of you", then DO NOT click the link, as it's not a funny video, but a malicious virus download, or a website of some sort - called Koobface.

I haven't seen it, but I'm assuming the URL probably looks dodgy anyway, so I never give anything like that a second glance, but for the less technically savvy, who would naturally assume that it is legitimate because it's from someone they know - WATCH OUT!

BugleBoy

Hi all,

im on face book too, was asked by the radio ppl to set up a fb group for bugle boy lol.
I put it up yesterday, its called 'Sky Blues Bugle Boy', feel free to join and aslo add me as a friend.

Paul :wave:

simmouk

Administrator
Done :) If Facebook can get Rage Against The Machine to beat X Factor than it get get Bugle Boy some notoriety too!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
mines shane hogan, same on bebo aswell youll see my sky blue car on bebo and my ugly head on face book in black shirt ha.

Users who are viewing this thread