Do You Remember? (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

The mortal terror and crushing indignation of being pushed in the girls toilets in school?

My terror and torment lasted from age 6 to 13...

Gazolba

The mortal terror and crushing indignation of being pushed in the girls toilets in school?

My terror and torment lasted from age 6 to 13...
That would have been horrific since I went to a boys-only school.
Is it worse having girls around or not having them? I don't know since I never experienced the former.

Astute

I would have loved it. But I ended up in Caludon Castle when it was all boys. The year I left they started girls.

But it was no hardship. We had a great time. And we used to try and get to the all girls school most days. There would be teachers out trying to catch us.

Otis

I would have loved it. But I ended up in Caludon Castle when it was all boys. The year I left they started girls.

But it was no hardship. We had a great time. And we used to try and get to the all girls school most days. There would be teachers out trying to catch us.
Wouldn't happen these days, not with so many being gay, lesbian, transsexual, asexual, gender fluid, agender, biphobic, demisexual, gender binary, bigender, gender non conforming, gender queer, gender variant or pansexual.

I hear Guess Who have brought out a new version of their board game and it now takes over a month to play.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wouldn't happen these days, not with so many being gay, lesbian, transsexual, asexual, gender fluid, agender, biphobic, demisexual, gender binary, bigender, gender non conforming, gender queer, gender variant or pansexual.

I hear Guess Who have brought out a new version of their board game and it now takes over a month to play.

Went to my bosses flat for a drink with the guys Saturday night and guess who was played if you had asked the question is the person black you would have won straight away as only one black face on the board sounds like most ftse top one hundred boards ;)

Users who are viewing this thread