Don't know where to even start with this one (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Said it before on here, I just love this kinky shit. Iā€™d mark him all day after this.
Ā 

Terry Gibson's perm

First training session I had in menā€™s football, a corner is swung in and the man I was marking punched me in the bollocks, I said what was that for he said it will happen every corner in games. I donā€™t remember it ever happening to me in a game but maybe that was because I stood by the post šŸ˜‰
Ā 

Otis

First training session I had in menā€™s football, a corner is swung in and the man I was marking punched me in the bollocks, I said what was that for he said it will happen every corner in games. I donā€™t remember it ever happening to me in a game but maybe that was because I stood by the post šŸ˜‰
Well, yes. At least the post would be rigid I suppose.
Ā 

Covkid1968#

I hear itā€™s a Great cure if you have a nose picking habit
Ā 

stupot07

My first game in men's football standing in the oppositions box waiting for a corner, on of their players comes to mark me and deliberately stands on my foot pushing his studs in saying "Welcome to men's football". It bloody hurt I pushed him off and limped away. Ref did nothing.

Our midfield enforcer asked me what happened, I told him. Next 50:50 on that player, he goes in studs up on him. The guy is rolling round the floor in agony, and he says "that's for stamping on the lads foot!". The player had to go off injured. It was beautiful.

Had a massive bruise but never fell for that again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Ā 

Nick

Administrator
My first game in men's football standing in the oppositions box waiting for a corner, on of their players comes to mark me and deliberately stands on my foot pushing his studs in saying "Welcome to men's football". It bloody hurt I pushed him off and limped away. Ref did nothing.

Our midfield enforcer asked me what happened, I told him. Next 50:50 on that player, he goes in studs up on him. The guy is rolling round the floor in agony, and he says "that's for stamping on the lads foot!". The player had to go off injured. It was beautiful.

Had a massive bruise but never fell for that again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. Had that, arm pit hair, balls squeezed hard, pinch back of the arm etc.
Ā 

Sick Boy

Oh yeah. Had that, arm pit hair, balls squeezed hard, pinch back of the arm etc.
Are you sure you werenā€™t playing rugby?
My old favourites were just studs down the ankle or a good old fashioned stamp when no one was looking.
Ā 
  • Haha
Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread