Doyle - League 2 Stat (1 Viewer)

vow

I see Baker on that list too....just saying :woot:

vow

How long is Doyle's contract, 1 or 2 years?

shmmeee

None of the media from the club or CT says anything more than he “signed a contract”.

Like a gardener too enthusiastic with the compost, the plot thickens...

alex_ccfc99

Just the 1 I think, All depends on how long he feels he can go on for I reckon. He's 36 now, family lives in the Coventry area so I doubt he will want to move again unless someone offers him considerably more money. I personally think he has another season in the tank after this one

oucho

shmmeee

Michael Doyle Stat:

At the age of 4 Doyle was left naked with just a smashed beer bottle to defend himself among wild dogs.

By the age of 5 he was their king.

Astute

Takes 11 players do do well I'm a league ;) Can we stop the Doyle Love in already? :D

What next? #DoyleDay

:D :D
I will know when he is doing well when you say he might do well for us this season :smuggrin:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just sorting the banner out in honour of him leading us to L2 champions. Captain. Leader. Legend. What you think sw?

Only if a picture of me shaking hand in apology for ever doubting his abilities takes pride and place on the banner :)

I will know when he is doing well when you say he might do well for us this season :smuggrin:

He's doing everything right to prove me wrong so far! Even got me worried that he may win an award of some kind come the end of the season meaning I lose my charity bet, and we're only one game of the season in :)

Users who are viewing this thread