e-mail just sent to the football league (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Have no doubt this will be given a wide berth, however something has to be done.

Considering the clique claimed their infamous fighting fund was supposedly to be the last resort (and I would say that is near now), surely they should be using that fighting fund on fighting the move rather than just being wasted on expensive and pointless banners!

However I don't expect these cretins to do anything useful, so time to do what they refuse to do! Of course they could prove me wrong and do something that might do good, but they stopped pretending to do that long long ago!

Anyway.....

To whom it may concern,

with the disgraceful decision by the League to allow Otium capital to play games outside the stated 30 mile radius, can you confirm what actions will be taken once no stadium has been built within 3 years?

My understanding that League rules state that a club playing outside the catchment area for the team (in this case coventry city), on a purely limited time basis. Is this correct, and if so what is this time period?

Could you please let me know what additional sanctions will be taken against Otium if they do not return to the coventry area within the 3 year time period.

Could you also explain how this is NOT effectively allowing Sisu (the owners of Otium) to circumvent every rule laid out by the football league and in effect is allowing them to franchise Coventry City FC in the same way that MK Dons was allowed to franchise.

I was under the impression that the football league was utterly opposed to the franchise model for football clubs. Was I mistaken in that belief?

Could you tell me that due to utter incompetence on behalf of the board of the football league if any or all of the members of the board will be offering their resignations over this disgraceful dereliction of duty?

Could you please tell me the correct procedure to submit a formal complaint against the board members for the disgraceful betrayal of the fans of coventry city.

By allowing this blatantly transparent franchisement by sisu (via otium), the league has betrated not just the fans of coventry city, but they have destroyed the whole integrity of te football league.

How is it that the board has allowed sisu top break several rules laid out SPECIFICFALLY brought in to prevent the actions that sisu are currently acting out?

I look forward to receiving the information about raising a formal complaint.

Yours sincerely,

Users who are viewing this thread